News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New 2016 Scat Pack ... PICS ADDED!

Started by sanders7981, December 17, 2015, 09:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanders7981

...should arrive in a couple days!  We traded in my wife's 2010 Furious Fucshia R/T for a 2016 Plum Crazy Purple Charger R/T Scat Pack!  We ordered it about six weeks ago... And it actually looks like it will make it in time for Christmas.   :2thumbs:

TXcharger70

Well that will be nice gift for Christmas.

myk

Ghoste

You must both be pretty excited.  :cheers:

Mytur Binsdirti

charge69

Awesome Christmas present!  Pics please when it arrives!

triple_green

You are a Mopar Man after my own heart!

The Scat Pack options are the best "bang for the buck"...Merry Mopar Christmas!!!
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

sanders7981

We are VERY excited!  Been waiting patiently for it to arrive since putting in the order back in October.    I was never a fan of the four-door charger, but when they changed the body style last year I thought it looked pretty damn good... Plus we really needed the extra doors to haul the kids around...485 HP was a plus too.  

I totally agree about the best option comment!  All the power and performance of the SRT packaged into an R/T for significantly less cost! 

Pics will definitely be posted once I get it in the driveway.  We should be getting a call any day to pick it up!  

BSB67

Quote from: sanders7981 on December 18, 2015, 12:53:04 PM
We are VERY excited!  Been waiting patiently for it to arrive since putting in the order back in October.    I was never a fan of the four-door charger, but when they changed the body style last year I thought it looked pretty damn good... Plus we really needed the extra doors to haul the kids around...485 HP was a plus too.  

I totally agree about the best option comment!  All the power and performance of the SRT packaged into an R/T for significantly less cost! 

Pics will definitely be posted once I get it in the driveway.  We should be getting a call any day to pick it up!  

Guy at work has a white one.  Best looking car I've seen in a long time.

500" NA, Eddy head, pump gas, exhaust manifold with 2 1/2 exhaust with tailpipes
4150 lbs with driver, 3.23 gear, stock converter
11.68 @ 120.2 mph

sanders7981

Picked up the new addition last night!  Unlike the first release of PCP on the modern Chargers, this shade of PCP has Pearl in it.  We are LOVING it!  Now to break in the motor with about 500 miles before I can throttle it!

First round of pics up!!

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

myk

sanders7981

Thanks guys!  We almost got a 2015 B5 Blue, but the dealer that had it didn't want to work with me because I had a pin code for the Chrysler friends and family discount.  I didn't feel like putting in the effort in battling with them, so we waited till we could order a PCP 2016 model.  Well worth the wait!  There was a PCP Charger SRT, PCP Challenger Scat Pack, and ours all delivered to the dealer within a week of each other.  After seeing the purple in person, it was a definite solid choice.  I can't wait to see how many were actually made.  Last year, there were only 980 Charger Scat Packs made for 2015. 

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

myk

I wouldn't be able to choose between the blue or the purple.  I truly envy you guys...

sanders7981

I was extremely close to getting a fully loaded B5 Blue SP... But the dealer was not very customer friendly and the manager outright told me he didn't want to sell me the car under invoice, even though I had a FCA control number.  They were even gogin to add a few dealer options that jacked the price up another $1k, plus some outrageous dealer documentation fees of $900! I walked away and said good luck selling it.  They called me for two weeks straight trying to get me back in there to work a deal.  I think they ended up loosing the car because it was never delivered.

Ghoste

Good.  Bad for you but you can find one somewhere else.  That dealer on the other hand can eat dirt.

GOTWING

:o sweet !  :drool5: Your next door neighbor with the V6 Chrysler 300 will be jealous !  :icon_smile_big:

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Mytur Binsdirti

I wasn't a fan of the new Charger for years, but I have warmed up to them since they restyled it a couple of years ago.  Congrats & enjoy.   :2thumbs:

HeavyFuel

Noticed your neighbor watering the lawn a couple days ago....curse you, Sanders.    :nana:

My neck of the woods...

(Super nice car...BTW.)

WHITE AND RED 69

Love the purple with the charcoal wheels  :drool5:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

sanders7981

Quote from: HeavyFuel on December 21, 2015, 01:34:24 PM
Noticed your neighbor watering the lawn a couple days ago....curse you, Sanders.    :nana:

My neck of the woods...

(Super nice car...BTW.)

Hahaha!  Weather here in Tampa stays pretty nice during the winter.   I'll probably never have to use the heated seats and steering wheel. 

GOTWING

60 degrees and heavy rain here in De. right now. Looks like 70 degrees for Christmas day. :scratchchin: