News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

messages found in Charger from the factory

Started by RAWPWR, April 07, 2006, 08:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAWPWR

Has anyone found messages from the factory in there Charger? I did on an upper rear passengers pad.

O0 How's this for 60's stuff MAN! O0

I'm a little tea pot short and stout
Here is my handle, here is my spout
When you tip me over to pour me out
Sock it to me baby, let it all hang out
68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

TruckDriver

Ha! Til now, I have only heard of that stuff. Pretty cool.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mustanghater

please tell me you saved that part or did you put it back in.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

89MOPAR

I hope that was not written by a woman ..... :sick:
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

RAWPWR

It's out of the car on the bench in my basement..Gee should I put it on e-bay as very very very rare signed option?? :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

That's Classic! you should frame it...  :yesnod:

I done Demolition at some of the old industrial shops here being converted to "lofts" and we would find cool stuff in the walls like beer bottles from the '20s and Camel ciggerette packs old letters and crap the builders' obviously left to be found... i thnk the '20s was about the earlist stuff we found,  jokes written in chalk or grease pencil...
  Have you ever left anything?..

RAWPWR

as a matter of fact I have. I've gone through my house, a two family 100+ year old and I have left beer cans in the redone walls with the year we did the make over..let someone else in the future have fun finding stuff. :icon_smile_approve:

JimShine

I have left little notes under the paint of some guitars I have restored. They are sandwhiched between paint coats, so if anyone strips the paint, it will get erased. It is pointless, but maybe someday the words will surface or maybe a blacklight will reveal them.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

RAWPWR

has anybody else ever found any messages?? I any car. There are a lot of old stories about stuff like this.. :icon_smile_cool:

CaptMarvel

Quote from: Stratocharger on April 08, 2006, 11:46:34 AM

Have you ever left anything?..

I was a ceramic tile & remodeling contractor for many years (usually kitchen & bathroom stuff) I have left several "time capsules" for future generations to find buried in walls & under showers. Once I left a note saying something like, "ha ha the owner will never find out where their remote control went" just stupid stuff...I have found quite a few things too. I was demolishing a building several years ago & found a stash of company ledgers dating back to 1916 in the attic. I also found some old playing cards from the 20's & some medicinal bottles from the late 1800's. Cool stuff cause I'm a history nut anyway... :yesnod:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: CaptMarvel on April 10, 2006, 10:26:17 AM
I was demolishing a building several years ago & found a stash of company ledgers dating back to 1916 in the attic. I also found some old playing cards from the 20's & some medicinal bottles from the late 1800's. Cool stuff cause I'm a history nut anyway... :yesnod:
Some of that stuff would probably fetch a decent price on eGouge too, if you were ever inclined.

I like the beer can in the wall idea, I'll have to do that with a couple rooms I'm finishing up at home. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

I never found much, maybe a few old newspapers that fell apart when you tried to open them. Haven't left anything to be discovered either, but a guy I used to work with would take a dump on a newspaper, fold it up & stick it in the wall if he didn't like the person he did the work for. :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

JimShine

I remembered another find. In my '68 Charger I found an old Budweiser bottle cap inside my steering coloumn.

cobradriver

i found a used condom wrapper in my 69 mach the found its way under the fold down rear seat....of course i think it was mine from 1984 when i was dating a cops daughter...lol.....

rare69

there was a article in a mopar magazine a few months ago showing the quarter panel of a corenet from the inside of the trunk, and there was a mesage written in the undercoating stating, I'm not working Saturday!

Beer

I found a orange juice can strategically located and wedged under the the wiper assembly area of my 73 by the drivers side. 
1973 Dodge Charger 402 Stroker Smallblock 414 HP/ 466 ft/lbs torque,  8 3/4" 3.91 Suregrip rear w/ DR. Diff disk brake conversion, CalTracs single leaf and Rear Suspension, VFN Bulge Hood, Running, needs interior completed, Had to give to Ex-Wife in divorce 2017...

Drache

There was a 1500's or so Spanish helm found in the rafters of a house in the U.S. that was built in the 30's. How it got there no one knows!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

70charginglizard

Quote from: JimShine on April 10, 2006, 10:01:55 PM
I remembered another find. In my '68 Charger I found an old Budweiser bottle cap inside my steering coloumn.

MUST HAVE BEEN THE SAME GUY WHO HAD MY CHARGER FOR A WHILE BECAUSE MINE HAD ONE THERE TOO...LMAO
70charginglizard

41husk

Quote from: cobradriver on April 20, 2006, 01:06:16 PM
i found a used condom wrapper in my 69 mach the found its way under the fold down rear seat....of course i think it was mine from 1984 when i was dating a cops daughter...lol.....
That must have been the worlds shortest message :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

cobradriver

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ghoste

A buddy of mine found a pack of rolling papers under the carpet in a 69 Charger he was restoring.  I don't think I've ever seen any written messages in a car though.

Wakko

OldMoparz, that Gif is downright disturbing!
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

4402tuff4u

Quote from: RAWPWR on April 10, 2006, 10:09:29 AM
has anybody else ever found any messages?? I any car. There are a lot of old stories about stuff like this.. :icon_smile_cool:

My next door neighbor has a 71 Cuda sassy green shaker hood 6 pack 440 and he found "Rocky was here" under the original carpet. I found a yellow paint stick number "72" on my 68 Charger and a one "OK" yellow painted stamp markings in the engine compartments.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"