News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LOST N FOUND

Started by 1fine69, April 05, 2006, 11:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fine69

HEY I HAD AN IDEA TODAY. I GOT A CHARGER FROM FLORIDA ONCE AND FOUND WHAT LOOKED LIKE A BABY ALLIGATOR OR CROCODILE ( whatever it is that they have ) ON THE DOOR JAM OF THE CAR ONCE I RECEIVED IT. IT WAS PRETTY COOL AND MY BOYS LOVED IT! WE NURSED IT AND IT GREW AND NOW IS A HOUSE PET HE CAN DO ALL TYPES OF TRICKS LIKE BACK FLIPS AND FETCH THE NEIGHBORS FOOT!!!! NAH J/K BUT IF YOU HAVE A COOL STORY TO TELL OR ANY PICS POST'EM UP!
THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

Bandit72

when i was growing up we had a pet deer for about a year and ahalf...

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Shakey

A buddy of mine had a racoon that he found.  Raised it for a 6 months, then one day his Father was changing the oil in the car, the coon stole the drain plug - so old man shot him.  The coon, not my buddy.

moparsinbarns

Quote from: Shakey on April 05, 2006, 02:48:47 PM
A buddy of mine had a racoon that he found.  Raised it for a 6 months, then one day his Father was changing the oil in the car, the coon stole the drain plug - so old man shot him.  The coon, not my buddy.

Lmao :haha:
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!

TheGhost

That's an alligator.

We had mice living in one of the old farmtrucks, that's the closests I've come.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

41husk

I found a bum living in a building I bought to rehab, wouldn't really have called him a pet.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparsons

No pets, but I found a crack pipe in a Trans Am I bought one time!

Drache

Talked to one of the guys who owns an auto wreckers here, he told me about finding a brick of cocaine INSIDE the console of a '70 Firebird once. He called the RCMP about it and next thing you know he's filling out paperwork a mile high!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Darkness

Crazy question; that's cool and all but, the question I have is why do you have an alligator or croc as a pet?  :o

Drache

Quote from: Darkness on April 08, 2006, 07:44:52 AM
Crazy question; that's cool and all but, the question I have is why do you have an alligator or croc as a pet?  :o

He bought a charger from florida and the thing was alive in the car  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Darkness

Yeah but, why would you keep it unless you was gonna sell it to a zoo or something?

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparsuebear

When Bill was restoring my 72 he had the radiator serviced and put it in the garage waiting to install it. Well when the day came to install it he noticed all sorts of batting and grass and junk in it. He was livid.... well, not really, Bill doesn't get mad, but he did get on the phone and called the radiator shop to complain about their shoddy work. Seems a family of mice decided to take residence in the radiator as it sat in our garage. It's all fixed now. Crazy rodents!

-Susan
Go Bears!!