News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vegas to vermont to pick up a charger

Started by cbrestorations, December 11, 2015, 07:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

so i hit up a few craigslist add on the way from vermont back to vegas...you know, maybe one or 2  :lol:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

XS29L

MOPAR OR NO CAR !!

Mytur Binsdirti

You're lucky you came & went when you did. Central & northern VT got their first real snow overnight (heavy coating - 3"). I drove up to Burlington VT & back today & my truck was a friggin mess from all the road salt and dirt.   :eek2:

XS29L

Did you go up rt.7 or I 89. Snowed a little yesterday but the roads were clear today.
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!

cbrestorations

yea i went thru a one week window of nice weather, i got lucky. yes all those parts were just from the one trip. i was completely loaded.  i took the 40 to the 44, then the 71 to the 80, then i think it was the 87 north. i had to drop off a beetle in new york first, that paid for the trip.

cbrestorations

once i got far north east i noticed there wasnt much of any charger stuff on craigslist, that and lack of space in the towns...not trailer friendly

Kern Dog

What was the asking price for those 1970 fenders?

cbrestorations

i spent 900 on the fenders, i have 3 spare sets of 70 fenders now. i plan on building a daytona restomod eventually. i need a set of 69 fenders for my b5 r/t now

Lennard

cbrestorations

lennard....  :nana: :nana: :nana:   jk, ur name is on the next set i find

Kern Dog

Quote from: cbrestorations on December 20, 2015, 10:44:59 PM
i spent 900 on the fenders, i have 3 spare sets of 70 fenders now. i plan on building a daytona restomod eventually. i need a set of 69 fenders for my b5 r/t now

Thanks for the response.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: XS29L on December 20, 2015, 07:44:18 PM
Did you go up rt.7 or I 89. Snowed a little yesterday but the roads were clear today.

I cut across from Meredith NH on my way to Burlington & the northern interior was a mess. I saw as much as 3" in the higher elevations. When I finally made it to Rt 89, the spray from other cars was awful. Just about ran empty on my washer fluid.

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

Lennard