News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Daytona Replica parts to find?

Started by rylancarter8, December 14, 2015, 02:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiberglass kit or pay the extra to get steel kit fabbed

steel
fiberglass

rylancarter8

I am in the works of starting up the process of building a Daytona clone but as I came across info and stuff the majority of it was all from a few years back and anyone that I look up for parts (Dayclona, etc.) don't come up. I have seen pros and cons for the Janek and Stinger kits but I do know not every kit will be dead nut. I have come across many times that a Dane wing is the way to go, but as far as the nosecone and rear window plug what is recommended? Thanks in advance! -Rylan

Ghoste

Welcome to the group Rylan.  I think there are a few guys on here that have done wing clones but a little search through the aero section should turn up plenty of fodder on the topic.

rylancarter8

Thank you sir! I check it out over there and see if anything else comes up! Appreciate it!

Ghoste

And even though there might not be recent threads on it, a lot of those same guys are still active and can be found easily.  They are happy to help too. 

rylancarter8

Great, that should be helpful as it is HARD to find stuff on the start to those replicas!