News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I live in Korea now becuase of dodgecharger.com

Started by AKcharger, April 07, 2006, 07:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Well, I'm here at Kunsan Korea now all because of you guys...I hope your happy!   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,6470.msg76299.html#msg76299

I got here on the 3rd and so far things are good, still getting settled in. The base has changed a bit since I was here 20 years ago with lots on new buildings, still smells the same though. I'm working in the 80th AMU as "Maintenance Superintendent" on F-16C's and ready at a moments notice to go north and kill North Koreans. For a "remote tour" it's not bad, no one shoots at you and you can go off-base, unlike being a virtual prisoner over in the desert. It is mucho cool to have internet and web cams with the wife and kids...when I was last here only had letters. Well I'll have to post some pictures sometime

AK (perhaps I should change to koreacharger?) 

Shakey

Hope it all works out.

Good luck and post some pics for us.

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

RD

glad you got over there safe Bill, sent of the M/O yesterday to your house in langley.  make sure you get as much cheap stereo equipment as you can and ship them back to the U.S. so you can sell them on ebay to make money hehehe.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Crazy Larry

don't forget the bootleg Hollywood movies - the theaters here are way overpriced.

Duey

Quote from: Crazy Larry on April 07, 2006, 08:37:16 AM
don't forget the bootleg Hollywood movies - the theaters here are way overpriced.

LOL!  Over in Afghanistan, we called those a "Taliban Production" or "Talibvision"... ;D

There were a few that were literally like the episode of Seinfield, the "Kramervision" one, with people getting up to get popcorn or go to the can...DOH!

Bill, glad you're getting all settled in...that year will go like a flash and you and Sue will be back as a duo terrorizing the Virginia Streets.

Take care!

Cheers,
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

Charger_Fan

Since you can go off base freely, go see if you can find any rotting Chargers! :boogie:

I'm glad you're doing a tour in a location where nobody shoots at you, I'm sure Sue's glad too. ;D
Thanks for your service & the service of our fellow brothers in arms. :patriot:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

AKcharger

Thanks guys and thanks for the $ RD
I may make it back to the NATS, someone already has July taken for leave

Later!

AK

charger490

ak
i know the smell as i was there in 1952 for a year . at least you get off base i did not.and wheni got there they were shooting at us but they were lousy shots. i loaded bomb on b-26s and ammo but that was a long time ago. hope you get back ok don charger490

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P