News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ebay/confederate flag ban

Started by jar1292, June 23, 2015, 08:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brass

Quote from: 440 on October 27, 2015, 04:17:40 PM
Removing the flag and dismantling monuments is taking things way to far in my opinion, digging up and removing soldiers remains? I thought war memorials were protected, why should confederate memorials be exempt from this?

The nation needed to heal and most confederate soldiers were pardoned.  I personally do not agree with dismantling confederate memorials, and I suppose that is one place displaying the confederate flag makes sense.  The only remains I am aware of being dug up was done to thwart looting.  

skip68

I agree with you Brass about flying the confederate flag on government properties.    I'm not from the south so realistically I have no say so but I'm torn on it being flown on college campuses.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The Sutherland Mansion is government property

DeltaV

https://youtu.be/oADlQPJ_Zfc

You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future; not a future that will be, but one that might be. (Camera pans to Narrator)This is not a new world: It is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advancements, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: Logic is an enemy, and truth is a menace.(Camera switches to the convicted man) This is Mr. Romney Wordsworth, in his last forty-eight hours on Earth. He's a citizen of the State, but will soon have to be eliminated, because he's built out of flesh and because he has a mind. Mr. Romney Wordsworth, who will draw his last breaths in the Twilight Zone.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Mytur Binsdirti

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on eBay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you can buy on eBay) and put it in the center of the yard. Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7. I've never felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month.     :2thumbs:

skip68

:smilielol:   :rofl:here's some girls that look like they are about to explode out of their clothes.   

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Bobs69

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 15, 2015, 07:15:16 AM
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on eBay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you can buy on eBay) and put it in the center of the yard. Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7. I've never felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month.     :2thumbs:

Hahahahaha.  I love it!  You can't buy that kind of protection!

Quote from: Bobs69 on December 15, 2015, 09:19:54 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 15, 2015, 07:15:16 AM
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on eBay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you can buy on eBay) and put it in the center of the yard. Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7. I've never felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month.     :2thumbs:

Hahahahaha.  I love it!  You can't buy that kind of protection!

That's too funny.

It's really dissapointing what the world is coming to, a bunch of intolerant wusses offended by everything. What gives people the right to tell others what they can and can't do. What ever happened to being American where you actually pledged your allegiance to the United States every morning in school. What ever happened to United We Stand?

I sure hope Seargent McCarthy doesn't lose his position over having a flag inside his garage. http://mobile.recorder.com/home/20047129-108/sgt-mccarthy-speaks

Surely the United States can't take much more of this division of many levels, and if it's the way a majority of so called Americans truely feel then count me in for another secession. What happened to good old values and morals? I absolutely do not believe in racism, but if my last comment makes me racist to you, then so be it.

JB400

What one does in their own home is one thing, but out in public, I could see where there'd be a concern.  These people need to toughen up, pull their thumb out of their butt and suck on it.

It goes way beyond the Confederate flag......