News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Incredibly warm december weekend brought out all sorts of cars and my charger

Started by XH29N0G, December 13, 2015, 08:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XH29N0G

Less than ten days until we hit winter and we have had a fantastic warm week and weekend.  Today all sorts of wonderful cars were out and about.  I was driving so don't have any pictures, but you will just have to trust me.   :nana:  I took the charger out both days and had a blast.  Hope others have too.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

ws23rt

According to some it is the very bringing out of our cars that helps make the good (warm :D) weather.---A win for all. :cheers:

lloyd3

I'm headed back to the "old country" for the holidays and I have been hearing about how mild it is back there.  I had to shovel off the driveway today as we got another 6-inches of snow last night. 

This was me in my 2001 Dodge 4x4 two weeks ago today, up in NW Colorado hunting elk. Does this look cold? I can tell you that it was. I'd been out in it all morning (about 5-hours) prepping an elk for transport and this was on the way out. I was cold, wet and very tired.  From this point, it was about 10 miles of off-road before you hit a county road. 

XH29N0G

Very nice view.  We don't get that here and I miss it - just in a different sort of way than getting a chance to drive the car.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

MoParJW

Record breaking temperatures here in the Netherlands.
So I also took my car out for a ride this weekend, and probably will still be on the road around Christmas, as long as the roads are dry.

'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318

myk

It's been raining and I've been working so the Charger's grounded.  Also, one of my favorite cruise/meets just got canceled permanently so.....yeah....

lloyd3

Looks a bit different from that shot in the Netherlands. This is on December 2nd, 2015, when we finally got back on real roads. Not exactly "good car" weather.  In the FWIW column, I drove a '70 Super Bee 383 4-gear car in weather like this all through college in the mid-1980s.  

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T