News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Challenger Photo's

Started by NYCMille, December 21, 2005, 09:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

I thought it was supposed to be an "09 model?   ??? :shruggy:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Blakcharger440

Are you fricken kidding me!! Look at that awesome interior!!!!!
That my friends is an awesome car worthy of the Challenger name!
I will be in line to buy one if they keep it the same!

And what do you speak of a 6.4 litre Hemi available also?!! That would be simply nuts!!!!   :icon_smile_shock:
The new retro mustang was cool and all,.. but this sucker just screams muscle!!!

They better not be getting me all worked up for nothing!   :icon_smile_angry:
I have not been so excited about a new model mopar coming out since the Viper!

I also hope that they keep the price in line and dont price it like the Viper or Vette

xp29f8b

I would have to say that is the best design Ive seen on a car since the 70's. If they put that out and it's resonably priced, I will be buying one. Chrysler who really redeam themselves from the Charger Fiasco.

2muchrust

xs29j8Bullitt

Large high quality Challenger concept car pictures (aka "photochops" for the conspiracy theorists... :P) from two auto mag sites:

http://automobilemag.com/photo_gallery/0602_dodge_challenger/

http://www.mph-online.com/web/news/00253

Looks like the embargo (or whats left of it) ends at Midnight tomorrow and that the introduction will be Sunday, January 8th...

Also, if you did not see the other thread started about the Edmunds website with a video and pictures about the Challenger concept car development check it out here:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=108756?tid=edmunds.h..insideline.promo.2.*#3

A flood of pictures and information should start Sunday...  :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

XS
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

Highbanked Hauler

I wonder if you can get it with a vinyl top??
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Kern Dog

I find it funny that this car seemed so far fetched when it was first seen. Now we are seeing the sales grow each year despite a recession and shifting political sentiments. I wanted one the first time I saw this concept car. I wasn't sure how I was going to afford it, but I sure wanted one. The styling revisions and the B5 blue color really motivated me to jump in and buy our 2015 R/T.
This is a great car.