News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

the cowboy

Started by el dub, December 05, 2015, 10:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

A cowboy walks into a saloon. He removes his dusty hat, orders a whiskey, and sinks wearily onto a stool. He downs the whiskey, looks around, and notices that an attractive woman has joined him at the bar. She looks him over and asks, "Are you a real cowboy?" The cowboy pauses to consider the question. He orders another whiskey. "Well," he says, "I wake at dawn, climb into a saddle, and herd cattle all day. I eat by a campfire and pitch my bedroll under the stars. Yep, I reckon I am a cowboy." He tosses back the second whiskey and reciprocates: "You a cowgirl?"

"Oh, no," the woman replies, "I'm a lesbian." The cowboy looks puzzled. "How d'ya reckon?" he asks. "Well, I wake up in the morning thinking about girls. I think about 'em all day long. Then at night, I dream about girls." The cowboy ponders this revelation in silence. The situation grows awkward. He pays for his drinks, mumbles a goodbye, and heads for the door. Unhitching his horse outside, the cowboy is approached by a tourist. "You really a cowboy?" the tourist asks. "I thought I was," replies the cowboy, "But it turns out I'm a lesbian."
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Al

1968 Dodge Charger, 383, UU1