News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT TO LATE TO STOP THE WORLD CANCER (MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS)?????????

Started by skip68, November 14, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Don't forget to tune into the celebrity speech tonight on prime time tv.  I think it might cause a few more gun sales Mon.

XH29N0G

This event does not help make the case that guns are not a good thing for killing.  Bystanders stood around filming that guy.  I doubt they would do the same if he was armed with a gun.  The success of knife attacks in the recent past have not compared to the success those with guns have had.   
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Mytur Binsdirti

Regarding the CA jihadist, you could close all the gun stores in the US, but what about all the pipe bombs they had and the pressure cooker bombs that the the Boston Marathon bombers made; are you going to close down all Home Depots and Targets as well?

I'm not saying that guns are or aren't the problem; the problem is radical Islamists who are hell bent on killing any way possible in the name of their death cult. 

XH29N0G

I agree.  There are other ways to kill that ARE effective.  Closing gun stores will not stop gun killings or even effective killing.   These are hell-bent terrorists following their religious beliefs who will use any means they can find to try.   :cheers:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

el dub

I'm going to turn all my guns in as soon as I find out where to do it. That way when the shit hits the fan   I can run around with my finger up my butt. Would that make me a good American. Or a dumb American                                                                                                                                                                                           
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mike DC

Yep.  It's coming. 

The Muslim version of Spanish Inquisition will eventually be followed by their version of the Protestant Reformation.     

JB400

It's a shame that the media isn't casting this type of movement in the spotlight.  Or, maybe it's a good thing.  I don't know.  It could be that if the western civilizations promote it, it'll get rejected by those that do despise us but want peace.  I'm just glad that if this article is true, there are Islamic practices over there trying to do something to end the fighting.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: JB400 on December 06, 2015, 02:27:53 AM
Don't forget to tune into the celebrity speech tonight on prime time tv.  I think it might cause a few more gun sales Mon.

Well, he somewhat and reluctantly acknowledged Islamic terrorism, but for the most part, he talked a lot, but didn't say anything.

el dub

Isn't that the definition of a politician? He did tell Skip to quit picking on the muslems.  :nana:

Mytur Binsdirti

We are told that we should report suspicious activity, but apparently this person didn't want to cause trouble for their mooslim neighbors....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/05/neighbor-to-family-san-bernardino-terrorist-couple-purportedly-saw-but-didnt/

Can anyone blame them for being silent? One only has to look at clock boy to see what happens to people when they do the right thing and report suspicious activity; the city gets slapped with a 15 million dollar lawsuit, the kid gets a trip to the White House and has multiple job offers from computer companies.

skip68

The Muslim communities are stepping up and speaking out and that's a great thing.   Hopefully some good comes from it.   I also believe I heard that the father of the male terrorist knew he was a supporter of Isis.  He knew his son was radicalized.     :rotz:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: skip68 on December 07, 2015, 08:03:22 AM
The Muslim communities are stepping up and speaking out and that's a great thing.   Hopefully some good comes from it.   I also believe I heard that the father of the male terrorist knew he was a supporter of Isis.  He knew his son was radicalized.     :rotz:  

No, how could that be?  

One of the narratives was that some of his co-workers were poking fun at his beard and he just went off.    ::)

Mytur Binsdirti

el dub

polywideblock

hmmm, same three guys over and over , I wonder what their "mission" will be    :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

skip68