News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey! I'm new here.

Started by Figgy, August 10, 2005, 12:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figgy

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum. My friend Nik always talks about Chargers, so I decided to join this forum. Umm, I'm a 17 year old female. I race a Pro-4 Modified. Yes it's a 4 cylinder. It has a 2300 Ford Pinto engine in it. I race at 4 different circle tracks in Northern California. I've been racing for 2 years now. My real name is Sarah-Ann, but everyone just calls me Figgy. It was a nickname that just kinda stuck and now I can't get rid of it. lol Anyway I just wanted to tell all of you about myself. I have attched a picture of my racecar.

ChargerHound69

Welcome to the site.

That is a very good way to learn to drive, get out on the track.

TheGhost

A girl who likes to race cars!  Awesome!

$10 bucks says that this thread goes past 2 pages. :icon_smile_big:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Brock Samson

welcome! you win any trophies yet?..

:popcrn:

Figgy

Nope not this year, but I am 3rd in points. That's a big improvement from last year.

Brock Samson

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

SeattleCharger

Cool.  A race car gal.  Welcome.   :thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

392Creep

Hey Figgy, it seems Nik pursuaded both of us to join this forum the same day..were "noobs" together...and we were both bold enough to talk about our Fords on a charger forum...my Fords are Frakensteined with Hemi's though...but your still cool in my book....even though your a circle track girl.... :hah: :icon_smile_big:

Figgy

Yeah my 4 cylinder doesn't have a hemi. lol I wish it did. It's so freakin slow. But oh well I guess you can't expect a lot out of a 4 cylinder.

Brock Samson

Nothing wrong with racing a 4 cyl. Ford.  I took the Russell racing school @ sears point, (aka Infinion) and spent three days in a formula ford.. When you'r inna car that small and light, and your ass is an inch off the track, it's seems like a Formula 1 Ferrari from 1967...I  Got my SCCA licence there,  to race now I think I'd have to renew it.
so fIGGY, ya ever drag race?.. and at what tracks do you race?.

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

dodgecharger-fan

Welcome!
It's cool that you race. Stay safe and have fun.
3rd in points, that's great! Now if'n ya had a HEMI, you'd be first.  :icon_smile_approve:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghost on August 10, 2005, 01:06:28 AM
$10 bucks says that this thread goes past 2 pages. :icon_smile_big:
Especially if she posts a pic of herself next to the car. :icon_smile_big:

Oh & welcome to the site, Figgy. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SirNik73

WOW 14 replays without asking for a pic of the girl...  :o
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Telvis

Welcome! Great bunch of people here.

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Figgy

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 10, 2005, 11:35:50 AM

Nothing wrong with racing a 4 cyl. Ford.   I took the Russell racing school @ sears point, (aka Infinion) and spent three days in a formula ford.. When you'r inna car that small and light, and your ass is an inch off the track, it's seems like a Formula 1 Ferrari from 1967...I   Got my SCCA licence there,   to race now I think I'd have to renew it.
so fIGGY, ya ever drag race?.. and at what tracks do you race?.

I've never drag raced before. It's something that I want to try though. It seems like it would be a lot of fun. I would have to get used to going straight though and not turning left. lol I race at Ukiah Speedway in Ukiah CA, Redwood Acres Raceway in Eureka CA, Shasta Raceway Park in Anderson CA, and Lakeport Speedway in Lakeport CA.   

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

The Mad Scientist

welcome to the board Figgy. 

are the pinto motors all stock?  What sort of racing mods are there?

PlumBad70

Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Figgy

Quote from: The Mad Scientist on August 10, 2005, 07:24:04 PM
welcome to the board Figgy.  

are the pinto motors all stock?   What sort of racing mods are there?

Well as of right now you can do anything to the motor that you want. Some of the guys have Esslinger Heads, aftermarket rods, aftermarket crank, and aftermarket clutch. The class is getting so out of hand though.

Judhudson

DarkAngel0816

Just wanted to say welcome.

:)
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone