News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hope this doesn't get locked. IF STRICT GUN LAWS WORKED.

Started by skip68, December 04, 2015, 09:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Yes your right, people are people  but the people that run our country beginning next year, 160 members of the U.S. House of Representatives and 53 of U.S. senators will have law degrees, the National Law Journal (sub. req.) reports. At the beginning of the 113th Congress, there were 169 lawmakers with JDs in the house and 57 in the Senate.:       This is who you are up against. A lot of lawyers. Nothing good ever comes from lawyers. Start reloading if you are smart.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

polywideblock

and if your REALLY smart start buying your components  NOW

it was one of the first things they restricted/monitored after the "buy back " over here , you need a "licence "to buy the components and they track you that way

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

bull

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on December 23, 2015, 08:56:25 AM
QuoteThat's the thing, gun control shouldn't be a liberal cause. If liberals were to stay consistent with liberalism they would treat their ideology on gun control the same way they treat drug control. But being politically correct now seems to require that they eliminate anything that doesn't fit their ideology. They say prohibition doesn't work until they find something they want prohibited, then they not only want it prohibited they want you prosecuted for opposing them. Like the new DOJ's head Loretta Lynch who wants to prosecute you if she doesn't like your narrative regarding Muslims.

And if conservatives were to stay consistent, then they wouldn't be virulently opposed to all increases in govt except when it subsidizes fossil fuel usage, or starts random wars, or selectively enforces laws harder on minorities, or prevents states from controlling their own laws with issues like abortion . . . two can play at this game.  Neither side exactly has the market cornered on inconsistency. 

QuoteWatch some of those fake petition drives that take place on college campuses if you want to be frightened.

Scary?  Yes.  
But the results in the video are probably cherry-picked.  

It's not hard to find similar scary mashups about conservatives - if that's what you want to find.  

I suppose we can talk about all that if you want but I was keeping it to the topic with some ideological examples. The left seems to have adopted the tactics of zealotry they claimed to hate back when it came from televangelists in the 70s and 80s. It depends on the message as to whether it's ok I guess.

A383Wing

Better buy more cars now, that gal in Vegas that plowed through 2 crowds of people with her car can't be at fault..it has to be the cars fault   :scratchchin:

Mike DC

QuoteI suppose we can talk about all that if you want but I was keeping it to the topic with some ideological examples. The left seems to have adopted the tactics of zealotry they claimed to hate back when it came from televangelists in the 70s and 80s. It depends on the message as to whether it's ok I guess.

But that's just it - "It depends on the message as to whether it's OK I guess" could be applied to TONS of things the Right has done.  

Both sides are inconsistent as hell.  I reject the idea that either side is any better about it.  They each reason with themselves that they have to fight dirty because the other side does.  

skip68

I agree.  It's almost as if they're afraid of each other.  They don't trust each other at all.   I heard a rumor that in California you have to sign for ammo.  Is that true?    If so, what is (if any) the real benefit or advantage of that?    If you're buying over a certain amount you can end up on some kinda list?    :shruggy: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

el dub

Not true. But you do have to show ID if you are buying spray paint. That's because  of the stupid wetbacks California imports from mexico. They are not smart enough to do anything else but spray gang signs on other peoples property. And steal. Come on
Trump. Come to California and do your thing.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............