News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey! I got over 9000 posts and you didn't even get me a present!

Started by Dino, December 04, 2015, 10:47:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

skip68

:brickwall:  
Sorry, we forgot.    :rotz:
This was extremely rude and inconsiderate of us.   Please take these beers as a peace offering and deepest heartfelt apology from me.   I've just been so busy lately with other threads and more important members that I totally forgot about you.  
  :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:
:nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Dino

LOL

Alright it's a start I suppose.  You have deeply insulted me, but got me beer so I will forgive you...for now.

b5blue

We were taking donations to get you a hard hat so you don't bang your head on the 2nd hood lock. But now you spoiled the surprise!  :nana: It's good to have you here buddy!  :cheers:

Dino

Why than you sir.   :cheers: 

You know I'm gonna need that hard hat once my hood is back in place.   :yesnod:  I have the hood leaning against the wall right now and I still get a slight headache when I walk past it.  I should pop a tennis ball on that darn thing before I put it back on the car.   :lol:

A383Wing

here's a frickin cookie for ya..now be quiet, some of us are sleeping

69bronzeT5

Just wait until you get to 10,000! You get a big cup of nothing! :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Dino on December 04, 2015, 10:47:36 AM
Cheap bastards!   :lol:

You got cheated, when I passed 6,000 posts they sent me a box of chocolate-coated sardines.  :eek2:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

skip68

:scratchchin:  I've been here twice as long as you, have more posts than you (for the next 4-5months) and have spent more time on here than most all members (only 6 members have been on here longer)   
And you want special treatment?  OMG, LOL.   
Dino, we used to buy and sell guys like you for fun.   Let me demonstrate my powers. 
See your beers I gave you?   There is 13, or shall I say was 13. 
I'm taking all of your beers away and replacing them with dancing bananas.    :nana: :rofl: :hah: :pity:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Quote from: Dino on December 04, 2015, 10:37:17 PM
Skip, you're the greatest.  I wish I was just like you.  Actually, I wish I was you with all your awesomeness.   :2thumbs:

Thanks Dino, I know.   I know.    :cheers:

Dino

Hey don't put your filthy words in my filthy mouth...oh wait...yeah never mind.

Longer than Dino maybe because I chaged my screen name in 2010 or something.  I was on the old board long before it went belly up.   :yesnod:

So who's sending me the chocolate sardines?  It'll go well with that bacon wrapped yoghurt chunk I found on the lawn.  I already have a big cup of nothing...but it would fit that cookie!

skip68

I was on the old forum also.   :nana: 
Ok Ok, I'll give you 6 beers and a pity hug.   :icon_smile_wink:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :pity:

JB400

Quote from: John_Kunkel on December 05, 2015, 06:11:17 PM
Quote from: Dino on December 04, 2015, 10:47:36 AM
Cheap bastards!   :lol:

You got cheated, when I passed 6,000 posts they sent me a box of chocolate-coated sardines.  :eek2:
That's better than the charbroiled bunt cake that I received. :puke:

DeltaV

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel