News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Philadelphia Auto Show

Started by Troy, December 03, 2015, 04:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

I got this in my email. I cannot make it or organize it but if anyone would like to step up and do it just let me know:

Hello Club leaders!

My name is Kelsey Hinkle and I am the manager of the Philadelphia Auto Show. Many of your clubs have participated in our Auto Show over the past three years as part of our "Face-Off" display, run by Carlisle Events. Unfortunately, the team at Carlisle is unavailable to work with us this year, but we still interested in gathering some of the area's best show cars to display!

This is where you come in! We need a few dedicated club leaders to take the reins and help us organize a first-class display for our attendees to enjoy.

Interested? Here's what we would need from you:
·         A list and photos of all vehicles you plan to display (for promotion and vehicle signs)
·         You or another club representative to be on-site Wednesday, January 27 to coordinate move-in of your club's vehicles
·         All vehicles to stay on display in the Pennsylvania Convention Center from move-in on January 27 through move-out on Sunday evening, February 7 (actual show days are January 30 – February 7)

o   Please not that vehicles MUST be removed Sunday evening, February 7 at 7pm (this is Super Bowl Sunday!)
·         Coordinate volunteers so that at least one owner/representative of your club is on-site to answer questions from the public during all show days/hours:

o   Saturday 1/30: 9am – 10pm

o   Sunday 1/31: 9am – 8pm

o   Monday – Friday, 2/1-2/5: 12noon – 10pm

o   Saturday 2/6: 9am – 10pm

o   Sunday 2/7: 9am – 6pm

·         Proof of insurance for each vehicle

In return, we will provide:
·         First-rate space to display your vehicles, including carpeting and fencing
·         Signage for each vehicle
·         Complimentary tickets for vehicle owners, plus free admittance for all club members working the display
·         24 hour security for the display

If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please reply with the following information:
1)      Your club name
2)      Anticipated number and models of vehicles you'd like to display
3)      Your contact information and the best way/time to reach you

We are hoping to have an idea of which clubs would like to participate by December 1st.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. We look forward to working with you on a great 2016 Philly Auto Show!

Best,
Kelsey Hinkle

I received a follow-up that said they have had lots of interest from Mustang clubs and really need some Mopar representation. Unfortunately, the deadline to decide is tomorrow (12/4/2015).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.