News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Going rate for 68-70 big block HP manifolds

Started by BLK 68 R/T, November 30, 2015, 06:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLK 68 R/T

I have a set of 68-69 and a set of 70 HP manifolds for 383/440. Just curious what real world value they have? Lots on ebay but I don't know how fast they are actually selling at the 5-700 dollar buy it now's? Both sets are in really nice condition.

crj1968

I just paid $300 for a nice set of 70's.
I am sure the $500 sets sell when the timing is right for the right person, but even on ebay they show up cheaper.

holanae

I paid $500 for a set last month through a private seller for date matched set for my 68.  My experience has been finding a good set without cracks or corners chipped.  Anything under $500, for a good set would be considered a good deal.  Just my  :Twocents:

holanae

I've seen them as low as $350.  I found a NOS set for $1000, still in the original box w/ packaging.  But that would be clown shoes to pay that much for a set.

Dino

I paid $40 for the driver side of a '70.  Still looking for a passenger side.  $3-350 for a good set seems to be about the norm.  The ones on Ebay have been there for eternity.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

BLK 68 R/T

cavemanno1

Forgive my ignorance but every year they came out with a different manifold?I have a '66 engine and would need a set of Hp manifolds!Do i have to hunt for a specific '66 manifold or could use another set from later on?

daveco

Quote from: cavemanno1 on December 02, 2015, 04:17:38 PM
Forgive my ignorance but every year they came out with a different manifold?I have a '66 engine and would need a set of Hp manifolds!Do i have to hunt for a specific '66 manifold or could use another set from later on?
They are limited somewhat by the engine/chassis combination. The engine year does not matter.
You'll need manifolds from a big block B body. There is quite a lot of interchange.

Here is a list:
http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=70
R/Tree

cavemanno1

Thanks,so according to that list a '68-69 set would fit on a '66 engine!

daveco

R/Tree