News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69wannabe

Same here, I have slowly been losing interest in the show and i'm glad i'm not the only one falling asleep half way through the episode's now. The best episode this season by far was when the wolves came into the community and carol dusted all of them with no remorse!! Lot's of filler episode's lately and of course the "is glenn alive or not" tension too.  I have watched a couple of the Into the badlands episodes and i'm not 100% sure who is doing what and why but the fight scenes are awesome and the chic's are pretty smoking hott and badass too!! My new favorite series is Ash vs Evil Dead which is action packed and gory and humorous all at the same time!! I'm a big fan of the old Evil Dead movie's of the 80's and the show follow's that whole story line.

Dino

Agreed.  Ash vs. Evil Dead is a breath of fresh air.   :yesnod:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Kern Dog

Quote from: skip68 on November 30, 2015, 10:10:14 AM
I agree.  It seemed lacking in a lot of ways.   Glen should've left that girl on her own from the get go.  The two chicks shouldn't have ever given up their guns to wolf guy.  Morgan needs to go.  Carl needs to tell his dad about the garage incident.  Lots of mistakes it seems.   It's still my top show to watch though.   

I agree with almost all of the above.

Tara could have shot the idiot "Wolf" and ended that situation immediately. Who the heck gives up a gun to a guy with a knife? REALLY ???
Glen and Enid: In the real world, I'd have done the same. Enid is about 2 years from being a hot piece of ass. Carl is going to appreciate the efforts Glenn did for him.
I liked seeing Morgan at the end of last season but his "All lives are precious" bullshit Liberal pacifist credo has no place anymore.

myk

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on November 30, 2015, 05:42:08 PM
I can't wait for this televised tripe to be canceled.

My ol' lady is hooked on it like crack.

I sit through it each week just to be polite.

What she doesn't see is me rolling my eyes through 90% of it.

And will somebody PLEASE burn that stupid looking hat that kid is wearing ?

We could spend our lives rolling our eyes at all of TV, so you have to suspend your disbelief in order to enjoy it.  BUT, sometimes TV asks too much suspension and then you wind up with situations like the one we're talking about now.  

Quote from: Dino on November 30, 2015, 05:46:02 PM
 Shame, I thought there were good writers still.    

The first season is and always will be the best this series has to offer.  I heard that the first season's writing crew was let go at the end of the season...

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 01, 2015, 02:30:08 AM
Tara could have shot the idiot "Wolf" and ended that situation immediately. Who the heck gives up a gun to a guy with a knife? REALLY ???
Glen and Enid: In the real world, I'd have done the same. Enid is about 2 years from being a hot piece of ass. Carl is going to appreciate the efforts Glenn did for him.
I liked seeing Morgan at the end of last season but his "All lives are precious" bullshit Liberal pacifist credo has no place anymore.

All valid points.  I was thinking that Glenn knows that Maggie's pregnant so he's thinking "yeah I'm not in a hurry to save her..." 

:smilielol:  and Enid is WAY cuter; Maggie's 100% over-rated IMO...