News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

poeple on here meeting up?

Started by charger chris, November 28, 2015, 09:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger chris

Do people ever get together and meet up and hang out. Like a cook out? Like a car club. :popcrn: :scratchchin: :think:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

nvrbdn

there are a few here in so. Illionois that have a BBQ at the end of each year. Plus DC.COM has get togethers at the larger shows like Carlisle.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

charger chris

That is cool. i am going try and get to Carlisle this coming year. That is the one here in Indiana right?
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

charger chris

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

nvrbdn

Monster Mopar in Indy. also a good meet up place.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

charger chris

That one is an hour from me. I hear its a big one. Have you been there?

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

nvrbdn

I did the Monster Mopar when it was in St. Louis area. Madison IL. Gateway. Went every year. An awesome show. Swap meet, drag racing and car show. I enjoyed every year. haven't been since it moved, but next year may be when I start going. only 4 hours away.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

rt green

I talk  with cudaken on the phone some. wish we could hang out. seems we have a lot of the same intrests. never met him face to face though. 7 plus hours away.
third string oil changer

Paul G

MATS in Vegas is a good place. I met several members there a few years ago. It is such a busy weekend, hard to make time.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

djcarguy

I met like 6 of the members at WOODBURN Drag strip ,1/2 hr south of Portland OREgON. They have a pretty good mopar national race day an show an swap. even a few Birds flew in an danes Daytona has been seen there.   DJ  :2thumbs:

charger chris

:popcrn: I didn't realize that there was that Meany shows and meets out there. Going to have try get to some them. :2thumbs:

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

taxspeaker

Where are you in Indiana Chris? I am down south in Jeffersonville
Bob

charger chris

I live in Brazil 30 mins from Terre Haute..

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone