News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

not often does a car show up better than advertised

Started by cbrestorations, November 22, 2015, 08:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

she showed up with all kinds of extra goodies that i wasnt told about and from what it would of been originally according to fender tag... tic toc tach, 6 way seats, hp exhaust manifolds, am/fm chrysler radio, trunk not rotted like i was told, wood grain steering wheel and floor shift steering column. usually its the other way around, worse than you thought lol. i did know it came with an extra 68 440 hp warranty engine all apart in the trunk, which is awesome for my other 68 r/t

Lennard

Baldwinvette77

Yes but, Did it run? did you take it for a test drive?  :D

myk

Looks solid.  Love the extreme negative camber...

Kern Dog

You have all the luck. Seems like you could fall into a manure pile and come out smelling like a rose.   :2thumbs:

cbrestorations

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 23, 2015, 02:47:10 AM
You have all the luck. Seems like you could fall into a manure pile and come out smelling like a rose.   :2thumbs:

lol i only bought the car for the 68 440hp engine and steering wheel, everything else was added bonus. i already sold the car to a guy who has been looking for one. i will turn him onto this forum for advice and help. i sold it for what i paid for it, all i wanted was free parts lol

VegasCharger

Quote from: cbrestorations on November 23, 2015, 04:53:53 AM

lol i only bought the car for the 68 440hp engine and steering wheel, everything else was added bonus. i already sold the car to a guy who has been looking for one. i will turn him onto this forum for advice and help. i sold it for what i paid for it, all i wanted was free parts lol

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

six-tee-nine

The "01" on the door seems to be a common treatment to projects so it seems.

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

cbrestorations

that it is...guy who i had sold it to had a situation and couldnt pay for it anymore, so i gave him his deposit back. shit happens...

ws23rt

lukedukem

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 23, 2015, 02:47:10 AM

I agree. I've Been looking for awhile and nothing on a 2nd gen

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC