News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tilte?

Started by cavemanno1, November 24, 2015, 07:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavemanno1

First  i have thought that kerndog was picking on my grammar!six-tee-nine response was indicating like that!But i guess you can't pick on a poor foreigner guy,that's not very PC  :slap: :smilielol:

By the way he should make an effort to get his grammar right,if i can everybody can!Still kerndog should have a more relaxed approach to chargerchris's mistakes,he might take it on a wrong way,just my :Twocents:

dyslexic teddybear

Keep in mind this is JMO and coming from someone easily confused......

I have no problem catching when English is not someone's first language. Stands right out from "text" type abbreviations.

I'm not a twit.....so I can't be on twitter, etc. I suppose if I were used to it more, it wouldn't be so irritating. :angel:

Punctuation is more important then many realize. And as today is Thanksgiving, this phrase has been used, I'm sure....."Lets eat, grandma!"......a very different context when the comma is missing......"Lets eat grandma!" :yesnod:

cavemanno1

Happy thanksgiving everyone!

I have never been told or caught out with bad grammar here,so i guess i am doing OK?But I'd appreciate if i make a mistake to be corrected so i can learn from it!

Was this thread about tiltle or grammar mistakes?
Let's get back to the topic,shall we?

Lennard

Quote from: cavemanno1 on November 27, 2015, 01:31:49 AM

Was this thread about title or grammar mistakes?
According to the header it's about: Tilte :icon_smile_big:

Kern Dog

I make typing mistakes like many others. I see a few from others and see no problem with that. It is another matter when a member does not use periods, commas, capitalize the first word of their sentences OR write sentences that go on forever. It makes them seem really stupid.
There is SPELL CHECK 2 boxes over from the POST box. It is not difficult to do things right.

cavemanno1

Quote from: Lennard on November 27, 2015, 06:41:05 AM
Quote from: cavemanno1 on November 27, 2015, 01:31:49 AM

Was this thread about title or grammar mistakes?
According to the header it's about: Tilte :icon_smile_big:

:nana: You got me!