News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hellcat stolen

Started by chargerman69, November 20, 2015, 10:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

ws23rt

Well here we go.--This is the beginning of the after market for cloned and otherwise fixed hellcats.
Those that may be looking back on this might think this car has additional value because it was one of the first to be compromised.-Maybe not--Whatever--

Sorry to hear this for the owner. This is what insurance is for. These cars are cool. These car are still in the spotlight.
I wonder who will prosper from this theft and will the new owner feel gratified for their investment?

JB400

Lord Warlock

Hey we gotta get those hellcat motors from somewhere, would love to have one in my charger.  Cars get stolen all the time, feel sorry for the guy, I'm sure the dealer can replace it, insurance and inside connections means the owner will likely get a new one pdq. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: ws23rt on November 20, 2015, 11:43:00 PM

I wonder who will prosper from this theft and will the new owner feel gratified for their investment?

Chances are the car was "scouted", so it's an inside job, whether it be insurance fraud on the owners behalf, or someone placed an "order" for a Hellcat or parts, the car is either on it's ways overseas, receiving a new "identity", or it's in pieces

el dub

I'd be interested in knowing what the insurance company paid out.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

odcics2

Quote from: el dub on November 21, 2015, 01:31:22 PM
I'd be interested in knowing what the insurance company paid out.

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 18, 2015, 11:43:50 PM
As with many things in this world, proper communication can make a huge difference in matters like this. I pressed and pressed for the Op to spill the news on the price because he continued to avoid the question. If the OP had any diplomacy at all, the following could have been tried with excellent results:
As for the price, I prefer to keep that private. Please respect my decision, thank you.
Not difficult to head off a shitstorm if you have any skills in communication. You can tell a woman that she is fat if you phrase it right.  smilielol

Thank you for those pictures. Seeing markings and stamps like that are really cool!   2thumbs
[/quote]

Poor communication. Go back to page 2 and read reply 49.  
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?