News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found this at the local Pick and Pull.

Started by Tilar, November 18, 2015, 07:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

I know the guy that bought this new. Hardest it ever worked was as a wood hauler from the field to the house lol. He bought a new one and let it sit for a year or so then sold it to a local kid that painted it the current flat black. Apparently something happened and it ended up at this spot. Power Wagon emblems are gone but the rest still looks fairly much intact. 51k original miles on it.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

graybo

graybo

If not.  Where is it?  That truck had a ton of character.  And its a MOPAR :2thumbs:

Mike DC

These days a lot of self-pull yards have a firm policy of not selling vehicles back out of the yard once they go in for parts-picking. 

Kern Dog

Where are you, Tilar... That looks like one of our yards in Northern CA, specifically Rancho Cordova...

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Kern Dog

F8-4life

That's just a sad story. Who ever sold it to pick n pull is officially removed from the mopar brotherhood.

Kern Dog

In many cases, spray bomb primer spells imminent death to street cars. They look like shit so the owners treat them that way.
I have seen many flat black cars sprayed with actual paint guns....They can look right if they are kept clean. Krylon primer jobs show every greasy handprint since the surface is porous.

When someone has too little knowledge on how to fix or maintain or repair older vehicles, they will bail out of them when they get a repair estimate from a shop. Who would pay $1200 for a transmission swap in a truck worth $500 ???

Tilar

It's sitting at http://millironyoupullit.com/ in Shelby Ohio. The old truck does have a lot of Character. I don't think they will sell anything complete, but the old man that owns the company likes old cars so you would have to convince him to sell it, and at this point I don't know how much he really gets involved with the business anymore.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.