News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

you know your not married when...

Started by cbrestorations, November 18, 2015, 02:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

you have a spare charger parts room hahaha

myk

Kern Dog

SOMEONE Is pretty proud of themselves....

cbrestorations

Ghoste

My basement is like that... now that I'm not married either.  :icon_smile_big:

ralley72

My barn is full of Charger parts and I keep looking, buying, and trading.
Its nice to have a parts room.
Oh yeah, I'm not married this week.

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

Lennard

Awesome Chris, I have Charger/car parts all over my house.
You can tell by Kerndog's reaction that he's restricted. :icon_smile_big:

PlainfieldCharger

I need to show my wife this thread. It is perfectly normal to have Charger parts in many different rooms of the house, garage, basement, friends houses.  :rofl:

cincyboy

41husk

I wish my parts rooms were that organized.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Ryan.C

There are few problems in life that cannot be solved with C-4.

Kern Dog

Quote from: Lennard on November 18, 2015, 07:24:31 AM
Awesome Chris, I have Charger/car parts all over my house.
You can tell by Kerndog's reaction that he's restricted. :icon_smile_big:

Ha....Not really. If I wanted to store parts in the house instead of in my shop or 2 sheds on site, I could. I just prefer to keep stuff separated.

cbrestorations

kerndog you got busted for being a sourpuss...were all charger guys here

472 R/T SE

You guys keep it up & Ryan's gonna come & do a feature.   ;)

cbrestorations

birdsandbees

No need to be "not married", you just have to have the right gal and treat her right. Married 33 years, moved 5 times and I'm still in possession of a late '50's Red Ram Hemi engine that I picked up when I was 17, three spare engines for my B bodies ( 2 x 440 and 1 x 383), 2 x 4 speeds and bell housings. Rear axles, rallye dashes, tail lights, grills, tail light panels, etc. Wife is happy if I'm happy and even told me I could sell her 1964 'Vette that I bought her 23 years ago. She wants a 1964 x Dodge A100 Pickup in slime green. Has to have the corner cab windows and I'm going to make sure it has a Hemi between the seats, when I track down a good one and get going on it. She thinks it would be cooler to get groceries in than her 'Vette convertible.
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

charger chris

i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

crj1968

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Kern Dog on November 18, 2015, 02:43:39 PM

If I wanted to store parts in the house instead of in my shop or 2 sheds on site, I could. I just prefer to keep stuff separated.

:iagree:  My better half doesn't keep me on a leash, and I don't need to ask permission to buy things. I do have two buildings on my property where I keep things for the cars and trucks, but also have some of the nicer parts on display in various rooms, mostly as car art  :Twocents:

Lord Warlock

I'm married and got a whole 2nd garage to store my charger parts in.  I just got a new driveway to the charger garage, all you have to do is make it look good ...I had the front driveway to the house re-coated with a concrete overlay making it look new...got a new parking pad, and 60 feet of driveway to the backyard garage...now the charger doesn't have to get its tires dirty to come out and play. 

Finding the right woman is important.  Happy with mine.  (Wife) she works so I can sit at home on disability and play with my toys. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Dino

I have Charger parts all over the place, and I'm married.  There's only one condition to it and it's completely agreeable: clean parts only in the house, the dirty stuff stays in the garage or shed.  All of the parts I've painted are inside, and it's a lot.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Kern Dog

I must have too many eggs in my basket. I have a moderate collection of A body parts but not a whole lot for my Charger.