News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

people amaze me sometimes...

Started by cbrestorations, November 15, 2015, 01:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbrestorations

i have a 68 donor car on craigslist and i still get people who call and ask if it has an engine and does it run and drive...really??? ::)
heres the add. i added the flinstone remark after several engine questions
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5301202285.html

skip68

Probably dumb kids.  Or, the wonderful people of craigslist that just don't read.    :rofl: 
Looks like it's worth $1,500 to me.   Post it here.   :Twocents:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Kind of looks like he just did Skip

GordonGriggs

If it were in my area I would gladly buy it for $1500.

qwick68

Prolly get 8k on eBay.....tee hee hee
68 Charger LL-1 Turquoise

skip68

:smilielol: 
:scratchchin:  when you say rust, does that mean it needs repair or can I drive it the way it is? :shruggy:  Will you take payments?    :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Baldwinvette77

Does it still have a warranty? What would be a good day for me to come and kick the tires and screw up your radio presets?

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

skip68

Are the tires good or does it need new ones?    :nana:

1974dodgecharger

can you drive it to my place before I make the purchase?

VegasCharger

Quote from: GordonGriggs on November 15, 2015, 08:09:20 PM
If it were in my area I would gladly buy it for $1500.

Make sure you read the whole ad. Although pictured, Chris keeps the grille, dash and RH front fender.

But still worth $1500.00 even w/o those items.

Sorry you're going though all of the CL trolls there Chris :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Mopar Nut

What do you expect? It's Vegas!   :icon_smile_big:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

VegasCharger

cincyboy

Would you be willing to trade for my 78 lesabre 4 door with a blown engine and no interior?  It was going to be a drag car but never got around to it..... :brickwall:   people.....

skip68

:popcrn:  Any pictures of the lesabre?  Does it have good tires?  Will you take payments?    Right now I'm deployed out of the country so I can't see it in person.  If you're "item" is still available I'd like to purchase it.  Just send me the details and your information.  I will have payment immediately rushed to you.       :drool5:

comet_666

So the OP never REALLY states if this car runs...
:smilielol:

Sixtyeight

Hi,

I once had a Charger like this for sale, and some guy seriously asked my if it has had his regular maintanance every year...  :shruggy: :shruggy: :scratchchin:

I have a different look at people since then.. ;D

Jeroen.

Charger Registration of the Netherlands / www.charger.nl
1968 R/T Charger
1969 Base Charger

skip68

I think the people of craigslist are worse than the people of Wal-Mart.   
:scratchchin: 
Or maybe the people of craigslist ARE the people of Wal-Mart.  It's the voice of the people of Wal-Mart.   :smilielol: :rofl: :smilielol:

Baldwinvette77

to be fair, in an ad for a car im selling, i wrote at the end "you may test drive before the 27th"  and i still got emails asking "does it run?"  :brickwall:

cincyboy

Craigslist is a alluring mistress. 

And I cannot lie I have a problem.  I have been able to prevent it from spreading to the phase mentioned above when I contact and annoy people though. 

However, my name is Rich and I'm a craigslist-aholic.  I find pleasure in finding good deals on parts for cars I don't own, in states I don't even live in.  I even have sunk to finding good deals on........Chevys......and Fords ......which I don't intend to buy. But they say looking is as bad as doing....... and I'm ashamed of my actions.   

Check this out.   

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/5301003856.html

Dang, I cant stop :smilie_help:

kpkube

If you still have it this weekend can I come by and test drive it? :vert:

cbrestorations

i should have done this the first time....i put it on ebay and sold in the first 2hrs of being list. instead of dealing with craigslist jerk offs

ws23rt

Quote from: cbrestorations on November 19, 2015, 06:24:48 PM
i should have done this the first time....i put it on ebay and sold in the first 2hrs of being list. instead of dealing with craigslist jerk offs

It would be too funny if this car showed up on craigslist again. :lol:  If someone can read the speak/dialect of the new seller and strike a deal it could be posted on ebay again.  :smilielol:

Kern Dog

Craigslist....FREE and worth it!
The best that you can do is clearly state the obvious and hope that people read what you write.