News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT TO LATE TO STOP THE WORLD CANCER (MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS)?????????

Started by skip68, November 14, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Wow is all I can say about the Muslim religion.   It's possibly the worlds oldest cult in my opinion.  
They started out as radicals.  The more they kill the bigger the reward in heaven.   Beheadings and then raping the wives of the dead.  WTF?   Is this teachings in any of Christian or Catholic bibles?   I know that all bibles are filed with war and so on.   It's part of the times back then.  But they (far as I know) don't reward raping and other things.  That's not religion in my book but I may be wrong.  
How can it talk about peace when it's clearly rewarding murders?
It's contradicting itself.  
Religion is based on faith not proof, how can you have faith when the very bible you read contradicts itself?  
This is confusing the modern Muslims I think.  
If your life is filled with hate, killing and rape to get into heaven, Just what kinda heaven is it?  
I can only hope that modern Muslims rewrite their bible.  
This entire religion is riddled with darkness.  
In all fairness I'm still learning and welcome any corrections.  
If the modern Muslims do have a new view great.  I'd encouraged them to separate from the old.  

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on November 19, 2015, 10:49:15 AM
They started out as radicals.  The more they kill the bigger the reward in heaven.  

Maybe you should do a little MORE research?

"It may be that Allah will bring about love between you and those of them with whom you are now at enmity... Allah forbids you not respecting those who have not fought against you on account of your religion, and who have not driven you out from your homes, that you be kind to them and deal equitably with them; surely, Allah loves those who are equitable." - Holy Qur'an, 60:8-9

~ What that means is, if you are peaceful to Muslims, they should have respect and be kind to you.

"the taking of one innocent life is like taking all of Mankind... and the saving of one life is like saving all of Mankind" - Holy Qur'an, 5:33.

~ Pretty self explanatory

"Fight in the cause of God those who start fighting you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors" - Quran 2:190

~ Fight if you are attacked, but do not start the fight

"Take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom." - (al-An'am 6:151)

~ Do not commit murder except when executing someone

I take it I am the only one here that has read both the Holy Bible and the Holy Quran?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

sunfire69

Yes it seems to be a very violent religion but
At the risk of contradicting myself I caution you against passing judgement on a religion as complex as this one....simply because it's not our place to judge them.....what did Putin say
"Its gods job to judge them it's our job to stop them."...or something like that...
They can worship however they want as long as they don't try to kill me or destroy my family or country.....

Remember the only life made sacred by Allah is a Muslim life...these quotes only apply from one Muslim to another.....if your not a Muslim you are a infidel and as such are only granted these privileges at the whim of the Muslim you are dealing with at that moment

Chad L. Magee

Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on November 19, 2015, 10:49:15 AM
Is this teachings in any of Christian or Catholic bibles?

"When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you. And when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them. (Deutronomy 7:1-2)

"When you approach a city to fight against it, you shall offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to make peace with you and opens to you, then all the people who are found in it shall become your forced labor and shall serve you. However, if it does not make peace with you, but makes war against you, then you shall besiege it. When the LORD your God gives it into your hand, you shall strike all the men in it with the edge of the sword. Only the women and the children and the animals and all that is in the city, all its spoil, you shall take as booty for yourself; and you shall use the spoil of your enemies which the LORD your God has given you... Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes (Deutronomy 20:10-17)

"And the man who will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest who standeth to minister there before the Lord thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die; and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel." (Deuteronomy 17:12)

"Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death; " (Exodus 31:14)

"anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death." (Leviticus 24:16)

So really according to the bible if your daughter wasn't a virgin on her wedding night she had to be murdered. If someone spoke ill about God, they had to be murdered. If you weren't in church listening to the priest, you had to be murdered.

What my point is, in both the Quran and the Bible, you can find passages that can incite radicals. The Quran started off peaceful, and the New "Testament" became violent. As with the bible it was the opposite, the Old Testament was the violent part, and then you have the New Testament which promoted Peace.

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

skip68

Like I said I'm open for corrections.  Thank you drache for the education.   :cheers:  I understand killings in the name of God back then.  Crazy times.  I just don't understand rape.  All religions have blood on their hands but we evolve and times change.  Some just aren't changing enough.   

skip68

I'm gonna back off on the religious stuff so we don't get locked or against each other.  Plus I'm not an expert.    :cheers:

beedees

Enough of this crap-take it to a proper forum. It has no place here, as CLEARLY stated.

Drache

Quote from: beedees on November 19, 2015, 11:34:43 AM
Enough of this crap-take it to a proper forum. It has no place here, as CLEARLY stated.

Your time of the month I take it?  :nana:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

beedees

Sigh, mods-isn't it about time to follow your OWN rules and lock this topic? Believe me, it CAN get nasty here real quick.

skip68

polywideblock

so it would appear that all  organised religion is the TRUE culprit and fighting for GOD makes you a radical   :scratchchin:

no religion = peaceful existence                      simply  ban organised religion  :scratchchin:  its just a crutch for the week anyway  ;)

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

skip68

Ok guys, NO more religious talk please.  My threads don't get locked but I'm going to bite my tongue also.    :cheers:  

Mytur Binsdirti

WE WILL HAVE TERRORIST CELLS IN EACH OF THESE CITIES---TO BEEF UP THE ONES THAT ARE ALREADY HERE."    ISIS  

Subject: List if US cities scheduled to take in the "refugees"http://constitution.com/100000-refugees-to-arrive-in-180.../

List of cities Syrian refugees are going to resettled in; there are tons already here. The 180 cities anticipating an influx of refugees are:

Alaska: Anchorage
Alabama: Mobile
Arizona: Glendale, Phoenix, Springdale, Tucson
California: Anaheim, Garden Grove, Glendale, Los Angeles, Los Gatos, Modesto, Oakland, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Turlock, Walnut Creek
Colorado: Colorado Springs, Denver, Greeley
Connecticut: Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven
Washington, D.C.
Delaware: Wilmington
Florida: Clearwater, Delray Beach, Doral, Jacksonville, Lauderdale Lakes, Miami, Naples, North Port, Orlando, Palm Springs, Pensacola, Riviera Beach, Tallahassee, Tampa
Georgia: Atlanta, Savannah, Stone Mountain
Hawaii: Honolulu
Iowa: Cedar Rapids, Des Moines
Idaho: Boise, Twin Falls
Illinois: Aurora, Chicago, Moline, Rockford, Wheaton
Indiana: Fort Wayne, Indianapolis
Kansas: Garden City, Kansas City, Wichita
Kentucky: Bowling Green, Lexington, Louisville, Owensboro
Louisiana: Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Metairie, New Orleans
Massachusetts: Boston, Framingham, Jamaica Plain, Lowell, South Boston, Springfield, West Springfield, Worcester
Maryland: Baltimore, Glen Burnie, Rockville, Silver Spring
Maine: Portland
Michigan: Ann Arbor, Battle Creek, Clinton Township, Dearborn, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Troy
Minnesota: Minneapolis, Richfield, Rochester, Saint Paul, St. Cloud
Missouri: Columbia, Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield
Mississippi: Biloxi, Jackson
North Carolina: Charlotte, Durham, Greensboro, High Point, New Bern, Raleigh, Wilmington
North Dakota: Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks
Nebraska: Lincoln, Omaha
New Hampshire: Concord, Manchester
New Jersey: Camden, East Orange, Elizabeth, Jersey City
New Mexico: Albuquerque
Nevada: Las Vegas
New York: Albany, Amityville, Binghamton, Brooklyn, Buffalo, New York, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica
Ohio: Akron, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Cleveland Heights, Columbus, Dayton, Toledo
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City, Tulsa
Oregon: Portland
Pennsylvania: Allentown, Erie, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Scranton
Rhode Island: Providence
South Carolina: Columbia, Spartanburg
South Dakota: Huron, Sioux Falls
Tennessee: Chattanooga, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville
Texas: Abilene, Amarillo, Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City
Virginia: Arlington, Charlottesville, Falls Church, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Newport News, Richmond, Roanoke
Vermont: Colchester
Washington: Kent, Richland, Seattle, Spokane, Takoma, Vancouver
Wisconsin: Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Sheboygan,
West Virginia: Charleston
American Territory: Puerto Rico: San Juan

No vetting is being done under this regime's order to speed up the process of resettling the refugees. Thousands may be Islamic extremists taking advantage of the opportunity.

Brass

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on November 19, 2015, 03:22:38 PM
No vetting is being done under this regime's order to speed up the process of resettling the refugees. Thousands may be Islamic extremists taking advantage of the opportunity.
Again:
http://time.com/4116619/syrian-refugees-screening-process/

Mytur Binsdirti

Don't forget that the Tsarnaev crime family were all refugees.   ::)

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/01/us/tsarnaev-family/

(CNN)Silent, almost shy as she headed into Manhattan Criminal Court, Ailina Tsarnaeva was anything but timid when it came to a perceived rival, prosecutors say.

According to a criminal complaint, Tsarnaeva threatened a woman in a phone call this summer, saying "Leave my man alone."

"Stop looking for him. ... I know people that can put a bomb where you live," she said, according to the complaint.

Considering who was making the threats, prosecutors didn't consider it a joke and charged Tsarnaeva with aggravated harassment, which she denies.

Leaving court last December, she and her lawyer refused to discuss the case.

Tsarnaeva is the sister of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Authorities allege the brothers are responsible for the 2013 Boston marathon bombing, which left three people dead and more than 260 others injured. Police shot and killed Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, during the manhunt and later captured Dzhokhar, who is now on trial. Tsarnaev's lawyers don't dispute that he did it. The defense argues that he was influenced and enlisted by his older, self-radicalized brother to commit acts of terror.

The Tsarnaev family first immigrated to the Boston area back in 2002.

The parents, fleeing a troubled region of Russia, were treated as legal residents and granted asylum -- a status that opened the door for taxpayer-funded welfare.

The state of Massachusetts has confirmed the Tsarnaevs received food stamps, public housing and other aid, on and off, between 2002 and 2012.

During this time, Tamerlan Tsarnaev began his conversion to radical Islam. Then, according to investigators, he began filling his younger brother's head with a hatred toward the West.

Breaking news: Nothing to see here, move along......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/19/terrorist-alert-u-s-state-dept-warns-americans-abroad-steer-clear-vatican/

sunfire69

Brass...???
are you assuming that these 10,000 plus refugees started their vetting process 2 years ago.????....they didn't!!! that vetting process was for the 1,800 we have taken in over the last year......there is NO way these 10K have been through that vetting process......and there is NO way it can be sped up because there is no manpower or funding for it.....and there is know fast way to verify ANY information these refugees provide.....that's why it takes 2 years....I can promise you these people are NOT vetted in any realistic way.....NONE...plus one canadate wants to up it to 75,000...10K...75K...there is no possible way to vet them all...
And..if you go to Dearborn..you better know an Arabic dialect or if you go to Minneapolis you better know how to speak Somali
The average person has no idea how many Islamic radicals we already have here....and this is just more man power....

skip68

I'm tired of the comparisons to Vietnam or Japan.   Back then those refugees didn't have communication abilities back home.  They didn't have access to cell phones, computers for online planning or even PlayStation for communicating.   WE Americans aren't in a panic as I keep hearing. That's simply not true.  We'll gladly continue taking in people from around the world as we should. Just NOT these people.  Americans in general are not trusting in Muslims because of all the attacks and threats we've had over decades.  Japan wasn't threatening us and attacking us for 20 plus years giving us legitimate reasons for not trusting them.  And neither was Vietnam.    They seem like the boy next door (because they have been) until they blow up something.   I'm sorry but a few bad apples HAS ruined my trust in them.   Why is that so hard to understand?    

I fully agree that there are simpler quicker ways for terrorists to come here.   But these terrorists don't do that.  They don't strike out like we or France or any country.   They infiltrate us, get established, plan and take their time.    Didn't some of the 911 attackers learn how to fly here?    If I remember correctly they did.   We have welcomed these in the past only to be turned on later.  
We need to help these people but it needs to be in their own backyard.  
I'm also sick to death of hearing this widows, women and children garbage.   Unless they are talking about the ones left behind because the men left them.    Tensions are just high enough that we must say NO.  
The fact that we are arguing about it and it's causing issues here is enough to say NO.  

skip68

Then I hear this garbage that if we don't help them that some will be easier to recruit and radicaliz because they will be living in poverty and so on.    
Ok, first of all I don't want to say who said this because it's a politician.  
So, first question. .......
Who?   Who's gonna be radicalized?
I thought you said earlier that these were widowed women and children and orphans.    
Question 2.   These people aren't going to be living in nice gated communities with luxury cars in the garage.
 They will be on welfare, feel that they aren't fully welcomed and basically be outsiders building resentment towards some of us.  Some of them will have trouble fitting in and really struggle.  
Doesn't this qualify as a perfect recruit?  
We Americans can't take chances with people that have connections to ones that want to destroy us entirely.  

I'll take a chance if you come from people that steal cars.  I'll take a chance if your people are known for running prostitution.   I'll even take a chance on you if your people are known for smuggling drugs.  
BUT I WILL NOT TAKE A CHANCE IF YOUR PEOPLE ARE KNOWN FOR TERRORISM WANTING TO DESTROY AMERICA OR KNOWN FOR BECOMING RADICALIZED TERRORISTS.  
NO NO NO.
For our own protection and peace of mind, and theirs we must help them in a neutral area.   We will still be American heroes with minimal risk and they will be safe in their own culture.  

Drache

Quote from: skip68 on November 20, 2015, 09:54:16 AM
They will be on welfare 

Not those that are taking into Canada. They will be given a nice house, a $3000 vehicle allowance, and guaranteed employment. Meanwhile there are homeless all over this country struggling to raise themselves out of the gutter.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

skip68

I know.  We've got plenty homeless families in our own country.  Not trying to sound cruel but we have plenty already that need help like our veterans. 

skip68

One last thing I'm also sick of hearing is this bullsheet that my ancestors were immigrants, your family were immigrants, this family and that family, ,,,,,,we're all from immigrants.    :slap:
Our ancestors didn't bring the threat of radical Islamic terrorism wanting to get inside America and destroy it.   Big difference you ignorant smucks.    :slap: 
WE CAN'T COMPARE THESE REFUGEES TO ANY OTHERS.   

Ghoste

Thank you!  In fact nothing about the past has anything to do with the actual facts of right now.  We don't have time machines so even if we did butt rape their children, burn their houses, steal their cookies or curse them with pig intestines, we CANNOT undo it.  So pointing fingers of fault to arouse some sense of guilt is NOT IN ANY WAY going to address the immediate threat.
We can't change the past, but we can affect the future.