News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IS IT TO LATE TO STOP THE WORLD CANCER (MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS)?????????

Started by skip68, November 14, 2015, 09:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

would you really want kims ill son to get involved with the mix  :scratchchin: 

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

skip68

Doesn't the leader of north Korea look like a dufus?    :rofl:  
You're right though.  North Korea is full of crap and empty threats also.  
Plus they can't afford a war.  
:scratchchin:
Maybe we should send in the Amish mafia.    Those guys are tuff, scary and will flat out take Isis down.     :smilielol:
I still say let Russia kick some ass.   Russia is like your buddy that hits below the belt and fights dirty.   That's what we need.   
Guess we'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ws23rt

Good news from our leader for thanksgiving. :2thumbs:--It seems that we are going to be ok for this holiday from attack. Whew---
He must have an inside contact with his association in the global assassin network that gave a thumbs up for us to have a good Thanksgiving with the only blood to be that of our turkeys.
I for one feel comfort from the top.  :eek2: We have a couple of days of peace.
So do we get some more freedom for Christmas? ------Do we go back to fending for ourselves between the holidays?-------

Do the muslim killers take this holiday off because they feel compassion for our beliefs? :scratchchin:---Is our leader in contact and dealing?  Or is he just doing the only thing he knows how to do??---Make nice/ give comfort/deceive/etc.

BTW this is not intended to be political.----It is about a person and how he attends to his chosen task.

I dream of a leader that speaks and acts like one.-----I always admired Mister rogers as a great teacher for children but in my wildest dreams would have never expected to have him and his basic manor taking care of our world position and business. :Twocents:

XH29N0G

I just hope he is right.  There was the Council of Clermont on the 27th, 920 years ago when the 1st crusade started.  Seems like as likely a day as any for them to want to target.  Today walking around the park in my town I came across a new stone memorial to one of the 9/11 victims, a kid from a family that was killed, and it was unexpected how all that came rushing back.  
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

DeltaV

Quote from: XH29N0G on November 25, 2015, 09:12:41 PM
I just hope he is right.  There was the Council of Clermont on the 27th, 920 years ago when the 1st crusade started.  Seems like as likely a day as any for them to want to target.  Today walking around the park in my town I came across a new stone memorial to one of the 9/11 victims, a kid from a family that was killed, and it was unexpected how all that came rushing back.  

You beat me to the punch  :icon_smile_big:

1095        Nov 26, Pope Urban urged the faithful to wrest the Holy Land from the Muslims, heralding start of Crusades.
   (AP, 11/26/02)

1126        Nov 26, Al-Borsoki, emir of Aleppo-Mosoel (Syria), was assassinated.
   (MC, 11/26/01)

Source: http://www.timelines.ws/days/11_26.HTML
---------------------------------------
However, Nov 27th is listed by history.com as the date that Pope Urban made his plea.http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pope-urban-ii-orders-first-crusade
----------------------------------------

Stay vigilant and situational awareness is key...pay attention to your surroundings...take a break from your cell phone, iPad, etc. when you are out in public.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

ws23rt

I too am hopeful that he is right. I also have learned that terrorists look for the weak spots and their task above all seems to be the terror they make and their goal.

If our leader has inside information about us not being attacked in or on our holiday. That is cool. He tells us about it. :2thumbs:
When the holiday is over what does he know? And what does he do about that??

War is not like a boxing match where the bell rings and we go to our corners to regroup. This is not a sport. This is not television. We live or die based on our actions.

DeltaV

Quote from: ws23rt on November 25, 2015, 09:27:52 PM
I too am hopeful that he is right. I also have learned that terrorists look for the weak spots and their task above all seems to be the terror they make and their goal.

If our leader has inside information about us not being attacked in or on our holiday. That is cool. He tells us about it. :2thumbs:
When the holiday is over what does he know? And what does he do about that??

War is not like a boxing match where the bell rings and we go to our corners to regroup. This is not a sport. This is not television. We live or die based on our actions.

Our leader also stated the following: "The analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a jayvee team puts on Lakers uniforms that doesn't make them Kobe Bryant." (For the nonsports fan, JV stands for junior varsity, and it usually means a high school or college's secondary team.)

Source (1 of several available): http://www.factcheck.org/2014/09/obama-fumbles-jv-team-question/
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

ws23rt

My comments about "our leader" (and what he says when he speaks) are for the most part facetious.

We become numb to speakers that tell us stuff just because it is time to make a speech. I personally find no comfort from the latest speech. It is just a timely thing that is done.---Protocol if you will. :shruggy:

Actions taken by our leaders on our behalf are what is needed. The news will take care of the perceived value of actions taken and then the speech that should follow from the leaders will have understandable (and maybe real) value. :Twocents:

OOps--I just had a thought about a car guys way of looking at speeches.  It's the forever asked question---What's it worth?--- It all depends on (and or) the perception of the listener.:lol:

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

skip68

So the sister of one of the terrorists spoke out on CNN this morning.   :flame:  
She said he started with the internet going to controversial sites, then videos, then people coming over and telling him he needs to be true to his religion and go to some of the more radical mosques.   WTF?  
So, his own family knew he was in trouble and said nothing.   This is the problem.  
These Muslims KNOW the more radical mosques and KNOW the ones to watch and yet they say NOTHING.    :flame:  
I'm sorry but that girl (the sister) should be held accountable for knowing what was going on with her brother and doing/saying nothing.  
The Muslims NEED to stand up and act.   Their religion is being hijacked and their own are being brainwashed and it's threatening the world.   They have a serious problem and a RESPONSIBILITY to the world to help stop this venomous poison that's threatening us all.  
I for one am sick of hearing this bull shit of them being a peaceful people.  Prove it by actions and not words.  
Until the Muslim communities and leaders start LEADING the charge to identify the radicals and radical mosques here in the U.S. I agree that we should be monitoring them.   This is a religion that has a perverse hijacking going on within its members and that's a fact.   They are using this religion as a breeding grounds for terror and it must be stopped to the best of everyone's ability.  Muslims included. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68pplcharger

Quote from: skip68 on November 28, 2015, 12:30:25 PM
So the sister of one of the terrorists spoke out on CNN this morning.   :flame:  
She said he started with the internet going to controversial sites, then videos, then people coming over and telling him he needs to be true to his religion and go to some of the more radical mosques.   WTF?  
So, his own family knew he was in trouble and said nothing.   This is the problem.  
These Muslims KNOW the more radical mosques and KNOW the ones to watch and yet they say NOTHING.    :flame:  
I'm sorry but that girl (the sister) should be held accountable for knowing what was going on with her brother and doing/saying nothing.  
The Muslims NEED to stand up and act.   Their religion is being hijacked and their own are being brainwashed and it's threatening the world.   They have a serious problem and a RESPONSIBILITY to the world to help stop this venomous poison that's threatening us all.  
I for one am sick of hearing this bull shit of them being a peaceful people.  Prove it by actions and not words.  
Until the Muslim communities and leaders start LEADING the charge to identify the radicals and radical mosques here in the U.S. I agree that we should be monitoring them.   This is a religion that has a perverse hijacking going on within its members and that's a fact.   They are using this religion as a breeding grounds for terror and it must be stopped to the best of everyone's ability.  Muslims included. 

Well said and agree totally

skip68

I'm sure she's getting ridiculed by her family but I am glad she spoke out.   It doesn't look good for the Muslims but her speaking out justifies and verifies our concern with a need to be watching Muslim mosques here and abroad.   For Muslims to say they don't know anything is an out & out lie.   I'd imagine and like to think that most don't know anything but lots of them do.  
They know more about what goes on in their communities than we do.  Maybe not all of them know, but enough do to make a difference.   

Mike DC

How many average-citizen Christians publicly protested when the Spanish Inquistion was getting crazy back in the day?  How many people in 1600's Salem protested against the witch trial hysteria?  

Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld presented a bullshit case for the Iraq invasion a decade ago.  Why didn't we all speak out & protest against it?  The rest of the world (not just Muslims) could see it was an obvious frame-up at the time.  

People with real faith in their leaders & culture will sometimes follow it pretty far down the wrong path.  It takes a lot to make the public turn back.  

polywideblock

I've said it before  :yesnod:  they know and do nothing cause they REALLY want their "caliphate" , they haven't had a head of church (like the  pope) since before the first world war. so they sit back and watch ,either they get their caliphate or they don't, but by just sitting back and watching(fence sitting)  they will be on the winning side (either the radicals or us )   . Either they get what they want or they don't ,but they aren't going to lift a finger to help fight them .    on the off chance that the radicals win , they get their" holy state "and a "head of church " just like the Vatican and the pope   :scratchchin:

skip68

I think the biggest reason for silence is fear for speaking out. 

ws23rt

Quote from: skip68 on November 28, 2015, 03:57:42 PM
I think the biggest reason for silence is fear for speaking out.  

I agree. Their little (self appointed) emperors (the radicals) are wearing no clothes. The rest of that community might feel fear from many angles.

Who will stand in the face of a suicidal killer to make a point about how they feel about their religion?

Also who will risk the scorn of the community by even speaking up?

Individuals tend to fight for themselves or family with little reservation--but risking themselves or family for an opinion is not something to expect (without clear backing by the whole) and is also rather human.

Countries have police and military to snuff out the "fires" on the behalf of those community's  
Religions are dependent on a collective policing.---How's that working out?

The Muslim community is perhaps at a greater threat (in the long haul) from the radicals then everyone else as the focus on the spark of the fires is dealt with by others.

polywideblock

in a sick and twisted way I hope they achieve their goal of a caliphate with a caliph in charge .

then there will not be a excuse for just sitting back with your hands under your bum . :yesnod:

they will have their "unified  religion " and we will know exactly  who IS the "enemy"

the bleeding hearts will not be able to say" but their just innocent civilians" because they will be behind anything their heads of state/religion do or say  

it could make a future conflict much simpler     :scratchchin:

Mike DC

:iagree:  

Totally on-point, Syria.  

The USA will bitch and moan about borders all over the world and won't do shit about our own.  

Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton, Dubya, Obama, etc.  No end in sight.  It's not for lack of public outcry.

But every time the public tries to raise the issue, the govt/media complex quickly shifts the conversion over to "what do we do about the illegals already here?" instead of answering to the border issue.    

ws23rt

:2thumbs: Sadly it seems we will have to wait at least a year for the next leadership to make this --urgently-- needed move.

The border does not need to be completely closed --just a one way door ::)--I see no need to trap illegals needlessly.

Our leader has backed HIMSELF into a corner on this topic. To make a needed turnaround would be admitting to a bad choice of paths.  His arrogant and stubborn character is in the news nearly every day and identifies or demonstrates this to be the case.   To continue with it for another year is helpful to --who??-- :shruggy:

el dub

Mytur Binsdirti

Two weeks ago, the dear leader went on national tv and told Steffy (who is simply an operative of another campaign masquerading as a reporter), that ISIS is contained. Apparently, he lied about that because his Joint Chief's chairman (who reports directly to the dear leader) now says that ISIL is not contained

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/261644-general-we-have-not-contained-isis

Now, why is the lamestream media not putting their focus on that instead of how many dancing Muslims another candidate says he saw on 9/11? 

el dub

You have to keep more current with our fearless leader. He is trying to garner help from our supposed allies. Of the approx. 800 k air missions against ISIS the US flew 600 k of those. But not to fear. Although the allies don't have the money to keep up any support we will take up the slack.
    So on one hand he is importing arabs from Syria and on the other he is bombing the shit out of Syria.