News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 charger chrome trim

Started by Jduv10007, November 07, 2015, 06:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jduv10007

How many total pieces of chrome trim is on a 71 charger. I am now going to start the exterior portion of the charger and not sure what I am completely looking for. Please help me out. Any links to website for trim would be awesome as well. Thanks all.

Jason

71charger_fan

I assume you also include the stainless. If so, it varies by model. My SE had bright trim on the front valance, a chromed pot metal trim piece at the front of each fender, stainless across the leading edge of the hood and back of the hood as well as the back edge of each front fender, there are stainless trim pieces on each door top and at the base of each rear side window, plus the drip rail trim, and the stainless piece across the roof trimming the rear edge of the vinyl. There was also chromed pot metal trim at the trailing edge of each quarter panel and stainless trim across the lip of the trunk, and wheel well moldings.

VegasCharger

I have the rear hood/fender 3 piece trim as well as the front edge hood trim piece if you're starting with nothing.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: