News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 Brake booster

Started by 71ChargerMike, November 04, 2015, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChargerMike

Hey fellas!

I'm in the middle of a brake upgrade on my 71 charger. I got the old booster out and when I looked at the new replacement I saw 2 things that concerned me. 1st one that is a small concern but not a big deal are having to reuse the stud bolts from the old booster. The bigger concern is when I removed the old booster there is a plastic washer that is the same shape as the booster. It goes between the booster and firewall and is used to hold the rubber boot in place on the rod.

Where can I get this plastic piece??

71ChargerMike

I appreciate those links. I might have to call each one directly because while searching each site I couldn't find anything remotely close to what I need. If all else fails I can probably either make my own or use the old one that's broken in half.

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

71ChargerMike

Similar yes but not exactly what I have. I'm starting to think what I have isn't a factory part?? I'll get a photo of it tomorrow.