News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new to site, and my '68 Charger Project

Started by gb70, August 09, 2005, 10:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gb70

Quote from: bull on January 30, 2008, 01:18:50 AM
Where'd he go?

I am back!

OK, here is the update to the stripe issue I had.

Used a custom stripe from Stencils and Stripes to cover the backwards painted on stripe, followed by 3/8" wide x 2, and a 7/8" wide down the middle of a lighter color.  I think it turned out pretty well.   Tail panel is painted black also.

Pics:

gb70

Charger74

Looks really good and very different.  Keep it that way.

gb70

Quote from: Charger74 on February 01, 2008, 04:48:06 PM

That is the best compliment I would like to have because that is EXACTLY what I was aiming for.  I did this Charger up away from stock but have high standards as to the fit, finish, and performance.  I wanted to stay away from the pack and branch out, much like Matt Delaney is doing but not quite as grand.  Thanks for noticing.

keepat

Great job on the stripe! Looks Awesome! :2thumbs:
Pat

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Charger74 on February 01, 2008, 04:48:06 PM
I agree completely! :yesnod:

The stripe came out nicely, you're ready to wow the crowds now! :thumbs: :coolgleamA:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

AKcharger