News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

people selling parts

Started by charger chris, November 02, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger chris

please poeple who are selling parts need to clear out their boxes so they can get new message. :2thumbs:
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

blinkey

WWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charger chris

people that have things for sale need to clean out their message center because i cant send a message to them. why because they have to meny messages in their message center(its full).
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

charger chris

PM could not be sent to 'y3chargerrt' as their inbox is full!

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Baldwinvette77

I have that happen alot, a couple people messaged me offering parts i needed but i could never get back to them for the same reason  :rotz:

RR70

And how about the guys that offer to sell stuff and then drop off the map when it comes time to respond to your requests?????

charger chris

I don't know every should talk.but what i am talk is people post thing and their pm box are full. if some one get a hold of me i get back to them. some time its hard for me i work nights so i sleep during the day.

1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone