News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where to buy suspension parts in Australia

Started by redgum78, October 19, 2015, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgum78

Hi,

The other day I took the Charger for its first spin in a several months and noticed it was getting a bit washy in the steering plus it had a few suspension rattles. I got underneath it when I got home........she needs a birthday! Most of the rubbers and bushes are shot, shockers are sad, etc. I am thinking I will completely overhaul the front and rear suspension.

So I have a couple of questions that I hope you guys can help me with;

Keep in mind I am in Australia.
Happy to buy internationally if freight is not too much.

Where is the best place to buy from?

Do they do an overhaul kit?

Are there any basic upgrades I should be considering?

Cheers

Dan

Kern Dog

I thought Pedders made stuff for Mopar? They are based in your backyard, right?   :2thumbs:

I asked Rare Spares about stuff like that at one stage and they said they can get it.

Elko in Melbourne would be another option.

dodgey68

I got all  my suspension bits here in aus.. shocks are the same as val chargers.
Either threw..  
pentastar parts
Or elko performance
They'll have the suspension kits . But do your homework. . depends on what ya after I have some stuff here  I didn't use  because I installed a rack & pinion set up
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

RichCharger68

Hi Guys,

I know this post is a bit old but I 'm also in australia and am in the market for some front and rear shocks for my 68

Dodgey68 you mentioned that valiant chargers use the same shocks, is this true for both front and rear?

and is it any particular val charger model.