News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another pic request

Started by Dino, October 17, 2015, 09:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

I'm missing a few bolts and screws..and I may have mixed up a few as well.   :icon_smile_big:

If anyone could post pics of the following screws and bolts I'd really appreciate it.   :cheers:

Horn relay, a/c drier bracket, a/c condensor, and a pic of the two clamps holding the long metal a/c line onto the passenger inner fender.

Thanks!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Dino on October 17, 2015, 09:42:23 PM
I'm missing a few bolts and screws..and I may have mixed up a few as well.   :icon_smile_big:

If anyone could post pics of the following screws and bolts I'd really appreciate it.   :cheers:

Horn relay, a/c drier bracket, a/c condensor, and a pic of the two clamps holding the long metal a/c line onto the passenger inner fender.

Thanks!

1st pic - A/C line hose clamp on pass. inner fender closest to rad support.

2nd pic - same clamp in pic #1 but a close-up.

3rd pic - A/C line hose clamp on pass. inner fender closest to firewall. Ignore the blue ign. coil, previous owner had it mounted there. No longer mounted there lol.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dino

Excellent!  Thank you sir!   :cheers:

VegasCharger

..................A/C condenser bracket bolts.

1st pic - back side of bolt on rad support.

2nd pic - A/C condenser bolt 1 of 2

3rd pic - A/C condenser bolt 2 of 2

Bolt = 1" total length, 3/4" washer dia. and 7/16" hex head.

VegasCharger

Horn relay bolt................

1st pic - Horn relay mounted on rad support.

2nd pic - Horn relay bolt 1 of 2

3rd pic - Horn relay bolt 2 of 2

Bolt = 3/8" hex head firewall accessory bolt.

:cheers:

VegasCharger

A/C drier bracket bolts. pass. side inner fender 68 Charger.

1st pic - Positioning of bolts w/o drier in place.

2nd pic - Same bolts as in pic #1 but a close-up.

3rd pic - Close-up of bolt. 3/8" hex head but different than the horn relay bolt. This bolt comes to a sharp point. Similar to the ones used for the inner fender cover plates.

:cheers:

Dino

Thank you thank you thank you!   :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

It looks like I don't have any of those!  :lol:  I may actually have the a/c bracket down with two of the bolts that look like the horn relay bolt.  I'll have to measure it.  I find it odd they didn't have a washer on those a/c bracket bolts.  I definitely do not have the a/c condenser bolts but that makes sense because the original condenser was in a box when I bought the car.

Off to the hardware store!

VegasCharger

Quote from: Dino on October 18, 2015, 09:46:37 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!   :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

It looks like I don't have any of those!  :lol:  I may actually have the a/c bracket down with two of the bolts that look like the horn relay bolt.  I'll have to measure it.  I find it odd they didn't have a washer on those a/c bracket bolts.  I definitely do not have the a/c condenser bolts but that makes sense because the original condenser was in a box when I bought the car.

Off to the hardware store!

I may have some of these hardware items you need. Let me know if you hit any snags. :cheers:

Dino

Got them all!  Found all I needed at he hardware store.   :yesnod:  Horn relay and AC bracket are installed, condenser is not going in for a while so I bagged and marked the bolts.

I just realized I still need to find one of the radiator bolts I lost so I'll have to go look for that.  I still don't understand what happened to it.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Dino on October 19, 2015, 08:47:51 PM
Got them all!  Found all I needed at he hardware store.   :yesnod: 

Cool deal :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

If you can't find something, remember I have that bolt book by David Wise.   :2thumbs:

Back in the old days during the winter we'd go out to the local Pick-n-Pull & regardless of purchasing anything, I always tried collecting as many Mopar bolt/nuts & screws as possible.

I remember as a kid always wanting to help my Dad on whatever hot rod he currently had.  He would hand me a bolt or screw along with 4-5 trays just chocked full of them & tell me to find a match.
Truth be told, I'm betting there was never a duplicate.  If anything it was metric and he was just having me do it to stay out of his hair.   :poke: