News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Move in Day.. 19 years late!

Started by birdsandbees, August 13, 2015, 01:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaV

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of your daughter.
Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

chargermick

What a beautiful young lady. I'm so sorry for your loss. I have a lump in my throat after watching that amazing video.God bless.

charger_fan_4ever

Sorry for your loss, such a tragedy.

reworked

So so sorry man...I have a tear in my eyes now, I know some think its not cool to hug a man but buddy I would give you a hug now...my daughter plays sports and volleyball... I wouldn't know what to do......you have a great strength to share this...god bless

69rtse4spd

So sorry for your loss, after watching I did tear up, she is an inspiration to all. Makes you stop & think, life is short.   

ws23rt

I feel your loss in your expressing it here. -- Our lives are filled with many things that make it rich and out kids are the best.  The loss of them has to be very hard and thinking of how they would hope we continue is a good way to respect them in their passing.

birdsandbees

Thanks guys.. been jumping though hoops and trying to tidy up Jen's estate. Not much has happened with the cars, but I realized if I wanted to use my hoist bay that something had to go, so needless to say the 'Vette is gone!  :hah:
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

billssuperbird

67440chrg

So very sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.