News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger and Ford Maverick

Started by OldCranky, September 29, 2015, 12:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOTWING

Stevearino

That was cool but unfortunately it sent me down a dead end rabbit hole watching a series of videos on a Viper powered Maverick that ended up not getting finished. I hate that I watched a series of videos only to see this guy give up. It might have been nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFoBhJ6e3O0

timmycharger

Ya, that Maverick/Viper combo was definitely cool, love the chassis mods he made. Ive got great respect for that platform as my brother in law has a 72 with a 351W stuffed in it.  Its a blast to drive and very quick.

HPP

Its too bad Chrysler never had a smaller domestic econo car like Mavericks or Vegas. They went straight from A/F bodies right down to Arrows and Colts.

Chargen69

my first car and biggest POS was a 71 maverick grabber

Stevearino

Quote from: timmycharger on October 01, 2015, 06:29:14 PM
Ya, that Maverick/Viper combo was definitely cool, love the chassis mods he made. Ive got great respect for that platform as my brother in law has a 72 with a 351W stuffed in it.  Its a blast to drive and very quick.
That car is nice. It is so funny that a grand ma looking mild mannered car could look so good with just a few mods. I remember seeing Fast Eddie Shartmans  429 powered pro stock when I was a kid. That thing was a monster. It looked like the guy in the videos had all the big stuff taken care of and all it lacked was finishing it out. I know that is making light of the work left to do but come on man just finish. Seems like he had a lot of willing pro help too and still couldn't get it done. Too bad.

timmycharger

I couldn't imagine a 429 in that car, must have been insane for sure.  I was definitely disappointed in how that build ended, so much potential.

Stevearino

Quote from: timmycharger on October 03, 2015, 09:06:34 PM
I couldn't imagine a 429 in that car, must have been insane for sure.  I was definitely disappointed in how that build ended, so much potential.
:iagree: