News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another Mopar being semi restored on tv tonight - '72 Challenger

Started by TruckDriver, September 29, 2015, 07:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

9pm central time, on Garage Squad, on Velocity channel. I really like this show, they never totally restore the cars. Just get it running and improve the looks a little all to the owners preferences.

https://www.facebook.com/GarageSquadTV
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

303 Mopar

I like that they do everything in the guys garage, just bring in their tools and order up the parts needed.  One of my favorites was when they fixed this guys Barracuda.

1968 Charger - 1970 Cuda - 1969 Sport Satellite Convertible

TruckDriver

I haven't seen that one yet. I just started watching it with season 2. I am dvr'ing both seasons now, so soon maybe
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

67440chrg

polywideblock

good show    :2thumbs:    one of the hosts is easy on the eye too    :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

RallyeMike

This one is an example of a good show. Low drama and very little fakery.... helping ordinary people out, and hosts without mile wide egos  :2thumbs:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

nvrbdn

this is a pretty good show. they try to fix cars without body and paint work due to the fact that they want to complete in 1 week. I actually contacted them trying to help me with steve's car, but never got a response from them on getting on the show (since they advertised that they were working in Illinois this year) but I do get frequent emails from them about what they are doing, and how to support the show.  :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House