News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1990 RWD 5.7l Hemi Daytona

Started by Stevearino, September 26, 2015, 06:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Pretty cool mod for that car, I remember seeing several V8 conversions back in the 80's with these, too. If I recall, there may have even been a kit offered from direct Connection.  :shruggy:

Took this pic at the 1985 Nationals.....
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

reworked

OMG LOVE IT....I bought a new 1986 Daytona turbo and always dreamt of putting a V8 in it...would love to do , but wouldn't even know where to begin, I even for the longest time about 10 years ago bought another 87 Daytona with blown engine and was searching everywhere for that direct connection kit...no luck so sold the car

dyslexic teddybear

Wanted one ever since I saw Wayne Counties/Aldermans Pro Stocker run back around 1990.

I have 3......1 rusty, 1 non-running but fairly rust free, and one a moose sat in the windshield. My daughter and I were very lucky on that one. Yes, I am a firm believer in seat belts.

Plenty of parts to build a nice something. It's a good looking design......begs for a V8-RWD. Some quick measuring shows reasonably wide, but short engine compartment. Plus the steering rack occupies where the oil pan might need to be......

Just some minor details. :angel: