News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969 Dodge Charger Fire (Was posted before)

Started by chargerman69, September 09, 2015, 10:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

spoolinhard

I bet he's really glad of all the times he trailered it and kept the miles off.

Tmb84

70' Charger 383 -top banana
71' hemicuda Sox&Martin "tribute"

myk

Trailered or not, that tragedy can happen to any of us.  You should be expressing compassion and sympathy over a fellow Mopar owner's heavy loss.  When your cars get destroyed please come back here and tell us the story so you can be made fun of also, ok? 

spoolinhard

Will do. Although I'm not big on gathering sympathy

cbrestorations

1974dodgecharger

I have no friends so it wouldn't matter.......

I  sure if my car burnt down a lot of people on the Internet would be celebrating actually..... :icon_smile_big:

el dub

If mine burned down I would be collecting a lot of insurance money. And then I would buy another one already built. That's why you have insurance on your car
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Lennard

Insurance or not, it still sucks a$$! I've been working on/restoring my Charger for five years now. Even if I would get every dollar invested back from the insurance company when it's finished and it would burn to the ground... I would still be devastated!  :eek2:
My car is my passion, it's not about the money.

odcics2

Quote from: Lennard on September 10, 2015, 10:49:08 AM
Insurance or not, it still sucks a$$! I've been working on/restoring my Charger for five years now. Even if I would get every dollar invested back from the insurance company when it's finished and it would burn to the ground... I would still be devastated!  :eek2:

:2thumbs: :cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Dino

Quote from: Lennard on September 10, 2015, 10:49:08 AM

That's exactly right.  I would be devastated as hell!  I'm pouring so much of me into that car I sometimes wonder if it could ever be replaced.  I lost my '68 in a fire 10 years ago and it still hurts thinking about it.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Ghoste

Trailered, driven or project still in the garage, it's a shame no matter what and I feel bad for the guy.

69wannabe

Quote from: Ghoste on September 11, 2015, 05:29:23 AM
Trailered, driven or project still in the garage, it's a shame no matter what and I feel bad for the guy.

X2!!! Hate to see anybody's car, truck, or motorcycle go like this. A fire is usually a complete loss, at least if you have a wreck or something maybe it could be fixed...

I have insurance on my charger but I would hate to have to buy or even try to come up with another one that I know as good as I know the one I have. We all put alot of hour's in working on our old car's not to mention the cash that goes into them too!!