News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Super bee

Started by Cncguy, September 01, 2015, 07:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reworked

67440chrg

Its a nice car. If I could afford another car now I would look for a 69 Superbee B5 440 4spd. But would take it how ever I could get it.

Bandit72

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on September 06, 2015, 06:05:09 AM
Manual steering , manual brakes and air conditioning?

priorities man!
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

ws23rt

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on September 06, 2015, 06:05:09 AM
Manual steering , manual brakes and air conditioning?

The Ac is the stealthy part. :icon_smile_wink:

8WHEELER

Liked my 70 Bee 383 auto, $50.00 car back in the early 80's, but most people did not like it.............. for $50.00 I did not care.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

ws23rt

Quote from: 8WHEELER on September 11, 2015, 11:01:11 PM
Liked my 70 Bee 383 auto, $50.00 car back in the early 80's, but most people did not like it.............. for $50.00 I did not care.

Dan

:2thumbs:  I was one of those that didn't like it. --I bought a 69 bee new and when the new 70s came out  it looked all wrong. :shruggy:

It took a long time for me to like the style and I think it was mostly because they called it a superbee.  How could this bee. :lol:

The change was a lot and the name was the same. -- It turned me off to a new and different car from my perspective as an owner of one.  I felt the same way about the 1971 introduction of the charger superbee. :shruggy:---Good grief what is up with this?  A charger called a superbee  that was a coronet??

So over time I got over it. It took time to understand the name changes put on cars and I grew to really like the 70 bee's.  :cheers:   I also like the new chargers with all the doors for the same reasons. However I still find it lame for them to use a classic name and dilute the names lasting value as they did.

Do they just think using a name that sold well would be enough to sell more?---Apparently so. :cheers:

Baldwinvette77

Did those bumpers even do anything in a crash?  :shruggy: