News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

security

Started by tiki, August 27, 2015, 06:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

It's the tow trucks that I'm concerned about...

johnnycharger

I read on one of the threads that you could hook a toggle switch to negative off the coil. I haven't tried it yet though.

Bobs69

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on August 28, 2015, 01:29:56 PM
Here is a new GPS unit over on the pro touring site.

http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/116434-Impressive-new-product

Lojack now offers an upgrade that lets you track your car on your phone. You can program it so if it leaves your garage your phone will notify you.

Very nice.  Something about being able to track it and show up with what the other member said about having a SCOPE....................

HeavyFuel

I had a dream (nightmare) last night that my charger was stolen.   When recovered it was beat to crap and half stripped.     :rotz:

Good to wake up from that one and realize it WAS a dream.   I better up the ante from just two little barky dogs and a handgun.   :yesnod:

Ghoste

More barky dogs?   ;)

myk

Quote from: HeavyFuel on November 22, 2015, 02:24:42 PM
I had a dream (nightmare) last night that my charger was stolen.   When recovered it was beat to crap and half stripped.     :rotz:

Good to wake up from that one and realize it WAS a dream.   I better up the ante from just two little barky dogs and a handgun.   :yesnod:

I get that nightmare a lot....

redmist

Keeping my car in a constant state of modified progression (Read on jackstands and apart) is my best defense!!!   :rofl:
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.

Dino

Hey you're not kidding!  With the engine apart and pushed into a corner while the car is on jack stands I can finally breathe easy!  This sucker's not going anywhere!   :lol:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.