News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trick Flow Heads. What do you guys think?

Started by pipeliner, September 15, 2015, 07:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pipeliner

I'm doing my engine build and have seen where Trick Flow has started taking orders. I'm no professional at all when it comes to engines so guys that are please chime in. I heard they were under $2k for a set and I read where they got 620 HP out of 30 over 440 with heads and their intake.

BSB67

Nobody will be able to answer your question with real experience probably for a year.  But if I was in the market for cylinder heads, wanted really good performance, and had the budget, I would absolutely try the TFs.  I also heard that they were over $2,000.  You will never go wrong putting good money into good cylinder heads.  Looks like it has the smartest combustion chamber design of all of the replacement type aftermarket heads.

Pay close attention to your piston selection.

500" NA, Eddy head, pump gas, exhaust manifold with 2 1/2 exhaust with tailpipes
4150 lbs with driver, 3.23 gear, stock converter
11.68 @ 120.2 mph

pipeliner