News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can anyone identify these rockers?

Started by oldcarnut, August 25, 2015, 10:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

Pushrods are big too. They're in the engine I'll be using until the new one is built.  I swapped it out of another car but I got no idea what's been done to it inside other than it runs good, has a nice sounding cam, and had some nice BPS brackets, pulley's and accessories. .  Just trying to get a handle on it.  Heads were 902's

c00nhunterjoe

Looks like the old crane ductile adjustables. Bushed shafts, no roller tip.

oldcarnut

Thanks.   I have a set of their gold alum for my future motor.  Is one any better than the other?

firefighter3931

The Ductile iron rockers are great....I really like them on flat tappet (hyd/solid) with valve lifts under .600 and spring loads under 400lbs. If you have more lift and higher spring pressures (solid roller cam) then it's time to consider a roller rocker.  :yesnod:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs