News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How they do "hands up" in Brazil

Started by el dub, August 19, 2015, 09:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

I like these cops. Not American cops at all. Its really not the American cops fault. The lawyers have effed up the American cops, being more concerned about criminal rights, than citizen rights. Thank you effed up lawyers for ruining America.
    On a side note, maybe one of you guys can explain something to me since I'm talking about cops. They had these two guys break out of jail back east a while back. Now they are talking about the millions of dollars they had to spend. How does that work. The cops are getting paid to work every day no matter what. They get a check every two weeks. So how is it that looking for some criminal in the woods cost more that writing tickets. They are getting paid no matter what they are doing. Just ranting a bit..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XjxO9idvhRU#t=76

Sorry about that, they changed the vid to one where you have to sign in to Utube.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

polywideblock

am I the only one who noticed no-one checked for a pulse   :scratchchin:   

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

skip68

I thought that's what the bullets were for.    :lol: 
That's the message that every criminal needs.  If you commit armed robbery the police will shoot to kill.    That should reduce the amount of armed robberies and save taxpayers money, reduce the load on the courts, reduce the load on the prisons and make people feel a bit more safe.    They will never do it again, that's for sure.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

el dub

Quote from: skip68 on August 19, 2015, 01:36:04 PM
I thought that's what the bullets were for.    :lol: 
That's the message that every criminal needs.  If you commit armed robbery the police will shoot to kill.    That should reduce the amount of armed robberies and save taxpayers money, reduce the load on the courts, reduce the load on the prisons and make people feel a bit more safe.    They will never do it again, that's for sure.   

Here in Calif. they would have called out 14 swat teams, sealed a half mile perimeter around the store, closed all the schools in the city and brought out the news teams and the negotiaters, and took all of 3 days to do it. And probably lost one of the people in the store

skip68

I was just gonna say probably lost innocent person in the store.   
Anyone that brings a gun to commit a crime should be looked at as they're going to use it and should be a shoot to kill mode for police.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RallyeMike

This one seems pretty clear cut - they weren't asking for directions. But this is just one example on camera.

Be careful what you admire and wish for..... armed Govt "good guys" of Brazil are highly suspected of making more than 100,000 other people disappear without any due process.

I'll take the American way any day, ....even with it's problems.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

el dub

Quote from: RallyeMike on August 19, 2015, 09:03:53 PM
This one seems pretty clear cut - they weren't asking for directions. But this is just one example on camera.

Be careful what you admire and wish for..... armed Govt "good guys" of Brazil are highly suspected of making more than 100,000 other people disappear without any due process.

I'll take the American way any day, ....even with it's problems.

Seems like from mexico south there is a lot of that going on . maybe they are taking out the trash, read drugs and thieves. and its probably a lot cheaper than the way we do it.

DeltaV

Very poor muzzle discipline by the perpetrators and zero situational awareness. Very good aim by the police.

Gotta be tough if you're gonna be stupid.

Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Paul G

Armed robbers, dead. Store owners, safe and alive. Cops, heroes. Cost to taxpayers, minimal.

Being a cop in the US today has to suck. Everything they do is questioned and looked over to find fault. After any incident the cops are put under high scrutiny to find something that the cop could be reprimanded for. In recent cases the effort to find fault with the cop is to please the raging masses. In Ferguson the cop was exonerated and still his career is over and his life ruined. They say in the media that the cops are pulling back in many urban areas because of the lack of support they are getting from there leaders. Crime is advancing in those areas and the cops are only doing what is necessary, nothing more. We are in a sad state these days. 
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

el dub

Being a cop in the US today has to suck. Everything they do is questioned and looked over to find fault. After any incident the cops are put under high scrutiny to find something that the cop could be reprimanded for. In recent cases the effort to find fault with the cop is to please the raging masses. In Ferguson the cop was exonerated and still his career is over and his life ruined. They say in the media that the cops are pulling back in many urban areas because of the lack of support they are getting from there leaders. Crime is advancing in those areas and the cops are only doing what is necessary, nothing more. We are in a sad state these days. 

You can thank the lawyers for all that. ie: hands being tied.

beedees

They are getting paid no matter what they are doing. Damn good question-same thing with fire departs., etc -just about ANYTHING that paid for w/tax  dollars. Must have been s%^&$%load of overtime.