News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

yes we have cheap gas...

Started by Nacho-RT74, August 24, 2015, 11:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

but you know what I can buy with my average payment by a month ?

-1 tire ( maybe and a half ? )

-4 or 3 pair of shoes ( average, nothing fancy )

-2 pairs of Levi's

-2 or 3 Shirts

-1 Iphone5s cube charger and lighting wire

But hey, not everything of the list... JUST ONE OF THE ITEMS... you choose.

BTW, I'm needing URGENT  a pair of tires... have to work two months to have them ( so maybe I won't eat by two months ? )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

skip68

Nacho, you need to move over here to the U.S.     I know us Americans do complain a lot but truthfully we have it pretty good compared to most countries.   We're a bit spoiled and take for granted the basic things.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Nacho-RT74

Oh and I can fill the tank 4 thousand of times in a month with my actual payment... yes we have cheap gas. ( but without tires, who cares )

skip68 you don't know how hard is try to move legally to the US being single 39 years old... just try to be accepted in the embassy is a headache.

my goal has being allways Spain, but there is not enough jobs there
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Ponch ®

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on August 24, 2015, 11:36:30 AM
Oh and I can fill the tank 4 thousand of times in a month with my actual payment... yes we have cheap gas. ( but without tires, who cares )

skip68 you don't know how hard is try to move legally to the US being single 39 years old... just try to be accepted in the embassy is a headache.

Mexico?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 25, 2015, 09:52:04 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on August 24, 2015, 11:36:30 AM

Mexico?
Venezuela :shruggy:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

wingcar

Hey the fence along the Southern Border of our country isn't that high.....perhaps you should write to our beloved leader and ask him if he will open the door for you....he's done it for thousands of others.....

We Americans have it pretty good when compared to the rest of the world, but even we have to make life choices.  And, sometimes the choices we have to make are not all that easy.  Keep on doing what's right for you....

1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

BigBlackDodge

"perhaps you should write to our beloved leader and ask him if he will open the door for you....he's done it for thousands of others....."

You must be talking about Reagan in 1986?  :icon_smile_big:

I guess he was looking for 'votes' too, huh? lol

BBD