News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ontario Superbird Story

Started by chargerman69, August 16, 2015, 09:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BIG ZAZA

Just an update. The car is all done and off to some local shows. Here are some pictures during the build. Enjoy.

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

Notice the knock out on the picture above. That was from the antenna hole I put it back where it was found.

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

More

BIG ZAZA

More

firefighter3931

Great Job Mauro....your shop does top shelf work and at a reasonable pricepoint  :2thumbs:

The Mopar folks in the GTA are lucky to have you  :yesnod:

zron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

BIG ZAZA

Quote from: firefighter3931 on September 12, 2015, 11:10:59 AM
Great Job Mauro....your shop does top shelf work and at a reasonable pricepoint  :2thumbs:

The Mopar folks in the GTA are lucky to have you  :yesnod:

zron

Thank you and if I can help out I'm just a call away.

performancecarrestorations@cogeco.ca

The superbird is at the concourse event in Owen Sound this weekend. I will meet up with the guys there tomorrow. The weather is holding up, they just completed the 100km tour. I hope Don and Al did a little light to light run.

:2thumbs:

Dodge Don

Mauro,

I actually pulled the plug on the Concourse D'elegance show. The weather forecast was not looking good and I had to make the call on Thursday or get billed for the hotel. I was looking forward to the show and the 100km cruise but the weather showed rain/thunderstorms all weekend and cold. So I pulled the plug and bailed out. Of course eventually the damn forecast changed and looks like they got good weather up there  :slap:

It was honor to have my car chosen to participate though.

BIG ZAZA

Hi Don

Crazy! the weather up there is better than here.

Dodge Don

Was looking at pictures of the show online and there are no pictures of the Superbird.....well one of it off in the distance. If I had to guess from the photos it would appear a Boss 429 Mustang won the muscle car class?? Inconceivable  :brickwall: Actually it looked pretty nice but still, it is a Ford.

BIG ZAZA

The mustang did take first the bird took third. They hit the bird with a deduction on the reverse lights the judges did not like that the lights had a slight delay to come on after the car was put in reverse, and another point for the right side tail light being duller than the left Al did a function test run in the morning all was good. I think the cold weather had something to do with it.

The better news is the car did take the chief judges best restored in the show award. That award is a good one for the car.

There was a sign on the field with your name on it

Dodge Don