News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Radiator location?

Started by MxRacer855, August 02, 2015, 05:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MxRacer855

Hey guys,

I wan to run an under hood supercharger on my stroked 440 that I'm having built.
I had a lot of overheating issues with my car before the rebuild, so I chose to run an oversized 'Be Cool' aluminum rad with dual electric fans.

From what I've heard, the supercharger pulley system may not be compatible with the small clearance between the electric fans and the motor...  :shruggy:

Has anyone here ran their rad on the front of the core support for additional clearance?  :shruggy:

Thanks in advance.

Jeff

Dino

No but that's easy enough to do.  Plenty room up front!  Trans cooler will need some adapting though but there's plenty solutions for that  as well.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

MxRacer855

Thanks for the input Dino!  :cheers:

1974dodgecharger

I have pics of peoples car in my blower picture folder on my facebook.  Since im adding a blower im thinking of doing the same thing, but you might need to cut the top member and rig it to work or get a rollbar setup for chassis support and stiffening...

MxRacer855

MxRacer855

Thanks 1974! Just saw them.
Appreciate it!  :cheers: