News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 DODGE CHARGER 500 426 HEMI 727 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION ORIGINAL

Started by chargerman69, July 30, 2015, 08:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

I remember looking at what could have been that tranny in its original charger in '69.  The whole deal was about $5,500.00 back then.  OK, that was back then....
13.53 @ 105.32

ws23rt

This is another unfortunate situation where someone comes across a numerically significant part and is fishing for the one in a million buyer. :slap:

Not much different than a build sheet being held for ransom.

We all know that the transmission is like many thousands of others aside the "number stamp" on it. The only possible way this trans. could be worth more than a few hundred bucks is to the owner of the car it was built with.

Can anyone show a situation where a part like this may attract viewers (for example) at a car show?---I have here an original transmission from a car you all like.---It is very rare and was hidden under a car that looked much like one in these photos. :icon_smile_wink:

Sometimes I wish I could be an integrator in a small room (two way mirror and the whole deal) and ask many simple questions of a seller like this. :smilielol: