News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird front windshield clips

Started by oldcarnut, July 08, 2015, 11:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

I'm about to install the new windshield in the car and had a couple questions about the windshield clips.  I asked in the link below but didn't get any replies yet maybe because the RR is different than Charger so Im hoping someone with a Bird or clone can chime in so I can get on this today.  The top outer 3 clips on each side I removed are wider in length and shorter in height than the other two styles of the rest of the clips.  That would be the 6 rusty looking clips in pic.  They didn't come in the clip kit.   Most I been able to find in a search was referencing only the 2nd clip from the ends being different.  Anybody remember if theirs was the same?  Just making sure whether its supposed to be like that or somebody way back put in wrong clips.  Do the wind deflectors have any clips installed under it and the normal windshield a-pillar trim removed?
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,55510.50.html

billssuperbird

That's what mine looked like when I did my  windshield

oldcarnut

Thanks  :cheers:  I reckon Ill clean those up and reuse them. 

PettyMower

Mine had new, never used clips installed under the wind deflectors. If I remember correctly they were the same as the rest of the clips that went around the windshield.