News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

took my 07 charger to the track

Started by c00nhunterjoe, June 30, 2015, 06:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

Just playing, its my faily driver with 150,000 on the clock. Only changes ive made is my own program, k&n, exhaust and thermostat. D/a was high, 2800 i think.
https://youtu.be/lPINTtGZAqo

el dub

That R/T looks pretty good. What did you race?
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

c00nhunterjoe

Thanks, i try to keep it clean. What do you mean what did i race?

el dub

the car in the other lane. bracket racing?
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

tcs69rt

Cecil County! Have not been there in 30+ years. Good reaction time too.  :2thumbs:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

GOTWING

I ran my pure stock 2005 300C 5.7 hemi in 95 degree heat on test & tune night at Delmar, street tires and full tank turned 14:44 best. I have seen them go as fast as 13:90's when new, mine has 160k !  :eek2:

c00nhunterjoe

It was just a test and tune night. I was paired with everything fro. 8 second promods to 18 second pickup trucks. Lol.

c00nhunterjoe

Quote from: GOTWING on July 02, 2015, 01:08:13 PM
I ran my pure stock 2005 300C 5.7 hemi in 95 degree heat on test & tune night at Delmar, street tires and full tank turned 14:44 best. I have seen them go as fast as 13:90's when new, mine has 160k !  :eek2:

Thats pretty much what mine ran when i got it. I really havnt done anything to it and still running standard street tires. Thd majority of my et has been datalogs and tuning. My engine is untouched, still breathes through the stock manifolds.