News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New 2016 CUDA

Started by ACUDANUT, June 22, 2015, 01:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ECS

Quote from: ws23rt on August 29, 2015, 05:55:58 PM
All I did was grab the poking stick and poke back.---What else is to be expected? :shruggy:

You are an instigator who constantly tries to combat anything I say and then step back and act innocent when given a taste of your own medicine.  You started this, not me.  You and a few other simpletons are still mad about the 4 Door Barracuda thread and sit around just waiting to cause trouble with anything I say.  Don't go using a "poking stick" from a situation or scenario that has nothing to do with you and then cry foul when you get "poked" back.  
TIME WILL INEVITABLY UNCOVER DISHONESTY AND LIES!

ws23rt

Quote from: ECS on August 29, 2015, 06:35:42 PM
Quote from: ws23rt on August 29, 2015, 05:55:58 PM
All I did was grab the poking stick and poke back.---What else is to be expected? :shruggy:

You are an instigator who constantly tries to combat anything I say and then step back and act innocent when given a taste of your own medicine.  You started this, not me.  You and a few other simpletons are still mad about the 4 Door Barracuda thread and sit around just waiting to cause trouble with anything I say.  Don't go using a "poking stick" from a situation or scenario that has nothing to do with you and then cry foul when you get "poked" back.  

I don't see myself as so much an instigator but more like a relevant questioner. The combat comes from the response to questions asked.

One thing I (try to)not lose is the fact that conversation on a public forum is just that --public---

When one answers questions in public --the way the question is handled sometimes speaks much more then the question asked.

I am indeed a simpleton and live out in left field.  I also just happen to be accompanied by millions of simple folks. We enjoy life and BTW spend money. This hobby is always looking for companies that provide what we are looking for to enjoy our simple life's.

You might consider the left fielders if you are in a business and what they may find from a common search of the "internet".

ECS

Quote from: ws23rt on August 29, 2015, 07:10:31 PM
We enjoy life and BTW spend money. This hobby is always looking for companies that provide what we are looking for to enjoy our simple life's.  You might consider the left fielders if you are in a business and what they may find from a common search of the "internet".

And here we go with the typical "boycott" garbage.  If you think I will ever sit back and put up with your rude/condescending comments to get your business, you're absolutely delusional.  I don't prostitute my actions or demeanor for money.  You trouble makers ALWAYS revert to your "boycott" threats when you've been countered with a taste of your own medicine.  If i've said it once, I've said it ten thousand times.  Don't EVER call my Company to purchase ANYTHING.  Is that clear enough for you?  

resq302

This has to be the first time EVER where I have ever seen the guy who was starting the trouble call the other person the "bully".  You just gotta love it when the people who start something are the first people to cry foul or that "they" are the ones being picked on.   :smilielol: 

Bottom line is it seems that the Cuda will eventually come to be.  Be it Plymouth "by Dodge" or a Dodge Cuda.  I read somewhere maybe 6 mos to a year ago that Chrysler was able to get the licensing rights back for the Barracuda or 'Cuda name so now it is theirs once again.  Either way, I hope it resembles the car we all knew and loved, then again, it could even represent a barracuda from when it was an A body.  I am sure that there is a lot going on behind the scenes that Chrysler or FCA does not want the general public to know about so as to keep the element of surprise at bay.  Rumor has it that there will be a Hellcat version of the Ram 1500 also in the future too. 

It really is pretty simple..... if you like it, go ahead and buy it.  If you don't, no one is forcing you to buy it.  Don't buy it, spend your money else where, where you can enjoy it to the fullest.  Granted, we all have our opinions on things with what we like and don't like.  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that there are 10 or so others who absolutely love it.

Its pretty hard to interpret people sometimes with how words are typed out on a screen.  One person reads it one way and the other can take it as being a slap to the face while the one who posted it was not trying to convey that thought. 
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

ECS

Quote from: resq302 on August 29, 2015, 07:23:24 PM
This has to be the first time EVER where I have ever seen the guy who was starting the trouble call the other person the "bully".  You just gotta love it when the people who start something are the first people to cry foul.....

They try to spin the scenario and act like they were just trying to ask an innocent "question".  He basically admits starting trouble and then tries to justify his actions by calling me the "bully" for responding to his instigating remarks.  I guess that's how some people see things when their IQ is that of room temperature.  :lol:

Mike DC

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Troy

Some people can screw up making soup from a can...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.