News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

thumbs up to dantes for customer service

Started by polywideblock, October 17, 2015, 11:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

I bought one of the "concourse quality" first place * rear wing kits from  Dante's Mopar parts   last year. but I   only opened box 2 days ago to find parts missing .   :shruggy:

I emailed them and two days latter I have the missing parts on the way to being mailed to me .   :2thumbs:

not only still had order on file but shipping address to

:2thumbs:  I cannot say what a joy it is to come across venders (such as Dante's Mopar  parts)  that know what customer service is   :2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

VegasCharger

That's great news :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

I like Dantes. I bought Legendary seat covers thru Dantes for my 68 Charger. They matched a 30% discount that Year One was running during the holidays. Much rather buy from Dantes than YO any day of the week.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

archie360

Haven't had an issue with Dantes and I bought a lot from them over the last two years when we go to carlisle.
BTW, How's things going with your new 71 SE?
1971 SE 383HP     1972 Rallye 340

polywideblock

haven't had a chance to do  anything yet ,work and weather seems to be conspiring to keep it under covers  ::)

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

You should know the drill, no pictures, didn't happen.

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

Nothing but positive experience from me with them as well.  Its widely known of course that we all complain about bad service from a business but we don't applaud the good ones enough.